3: a New family.

Luna Eva's pov Two-Week's later

Her and her sexy mate were giving their little girl's Their Bath for the night it was a beautiful Friday night And they'd rented some animated movie's out of Redbox To watch with them let's was that hair she teased Them squirting Some Johnson and Johnson's in her hands then in her Mate's Then they wet their hair and started To get their all washed All done she said rinsing the soap out Taylor's hair as he did the same with Bella's the girl's giggled as they got them out wrapping them in Their towels then picking them both up.

Alpha Donovan's pov 45 minutes later

As they watched leap with their little girl's bella in his lap and Taylor in his Mate's he was grateful for his New family they'd ordered a few pizza's from pizza guy's and were having A great Time they'd rented the emoji movie leap trolls Coco and the big friendly Giant he was one happy man his wolf Hunter said mine's mine's mine's mine's mate mine's mine's mine's mine's mine's pups pups pups and he said yes their all our's our's forever and ever he kissed his Mate's sweet lips when she at that second looked at him with those Beautiful blue eye's filled with love love you baby he said.