2: mine's mine's mine's mine's!!!.

Doctor Eva's pov

As soon as she walked into the hospital room she ignored her wolf snowflake saying mine's Mine's mine's mine's her full attention was on her patient the beautiful two-year old the same age as hers that had been stung by a bee she immediately was in full doctor mode Lindsay get a IV going she said to Her nurse she immediately jumped into action she turned her attention to her sexy mate who had tears in his beautiful dark brown Eyes his Little girl shared saying is this the first time she's been stung??? And clearing his throat he said yes it is.

Alpha Donovan's pov Two-hour's

Later his baby girl was resting comfortablely and his sexy beautiful Mate said she'd be okay they'd wanted to keep her for observation for the night he'd called and let his parent's And family know she'd saved his baby's life when Eva walked into the room he pulled her into his arm's laying his head onto her shoulder saying thank you so much his voice breaking with emotion shh she said and ran her fingers soothingly through his hair She's going To be fine she said my two-year old Little girl I was telling you about Taylor's allergic to bee stings as well and was only one-Year's old when she got stung and i found out she now has a epi pen and were getting one for Bella To my Love.