That doll over there

2 days later

Dallas hasn't talked to me in two days,that makes training awkward. I've lost a lot a weight since I haven't been eating and the training. I'm as skinny as my old self now, Matt's concerned.

Sebastian is supposed to be coming home today,It doesn't Faze me though.

"Hey Val,The gang is gonna be playing so Volley. Wanna join?"Matt Asks.

"Uh,Yeah. But what about Shawn? Sebastian is coming today. I don't know actually. I feel pretty depressed too. It's Valentine's Day Tomorrow-"

"Shut the hell up. Get a swim suit on and get a swim suit on get outside. Shawn is gonna be with us,Who gives a shit about Sebastian? And don't be depressed."He hits my head.

I exhale and remove my clothes,I change into a one piece that had a blue ombré. I throw my hair into a pony tail and apply sunscreen. I throw on a shirt and shorts.

"Val! Hurry up!"I run downstairs and see the whole gang. I had gotten to know them. There was Rice who is in love with Babies,Johnny who was Dallas' best friend,Someone we call Pony boy and Matt's friend Carter.

"Hey Guys."I wave.

"Hey Val. Hope you didn't mind us bringing our girls."three girls appear. They were beautiful. Older than me. I felt ugly and fat. Damn.

"Hi,I'm Cherry. Pony's girl."The redhead smiles.

"I'm Demi,Carter's girl."The tall blonde waves.

"And I'm Erika,I'm Johnny's lil thing."she kisses him.

"Hey. Um,Hi."I wave shyly.

"Hey,don't be shy. Is four are in a club. The "worry about our dumbass guys" club."Demi giggles and hugs me.

"Matt,why didn't you bring your girl? We wanna meet her."Demi pouts.

"She's on her period. She wasn't nothing to do with me right now. I respect my baby though. I'll see her soon."He shrugs.

"Whatever. Let's get outside!"Everyone Runs outside. It just left Dallas and I inside.

"Hey,I-"I couldn't even finish my sentence,he was out the door. "Okay..."I stumble outside. The girls had already taken their clothes off to play ball. The boys were watching them.

"Come on Val!"Erika waves me over. I sigh and remove my clothes, "Dammmmmm!"The girls wink.

I smile and walk over to them, "Okay,I can Val on my team."Erika grabs me. "My serve."We start playing.

"Kick their ass,Babe!"Johnny yells. This is nice. Really nice.

***

"No!"I dove into the sand.

"Get up."Erika helps me. "Okay,one more round."She throws the ball into the air.

It was coming for me, "I'm home!"that voice. The ball collided with my head,I didn't care.

"Sebastian."I clean myself off.

"Who are these people?"I see bruises on his neck. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's true. He cheated.

I step back into the net, "Val? Do you know this guy?"Erika Asks. "Woah,are you okay?"I look at Matt who had a mad face.

"I missed you."Seb hugs me. I push him off me, "What's wrong?"he fixes his scarf to hide them.

"I'm not doing this,Sebastian. I'm not."I go back inside.

"Val,is everything okay?"Cherry Asks me.

"That's my fiancé..."I mutter.

Demi,Erika and her Gasp, "Hey,Let's go."Matt comes in and wraps me in his leather gang jacket.

"Valerie,What's going on? Why do these people look like they want to kill me?"Seb comes in holding Shawn. Rice snatched him away, "Hey,That's my baby-"

"No,it's Val's baby. Come on Shawn."Rice takes him to the car.

"Val,talk to me."Seb grabs my wrist. I jerk it away from him, "Baby?"

"Why are you wearing a scarf? This is Mexico? It's hot."I bite my lip. He looks away, I snatch it away.

"It was my bachelor party... It was just a one time thing. I'd never do anything like that again."He Says.

I scoff, "You cheated. I don't know how you ever thought it was okay to cheat. And on top of that you lied. Sebastian,we have a child together."

"I know. I got it all out of my system. She meant nothing to me."He takes my hand. I shove him off me. "Come on Val. What about all these guys you hang with?"

"What about them? I've never done anything with them. Besides Ethan,I was high though."I roll my eyes.

"What about that rat?"He points to Dallas.

"Don't call him a rat,when you're the snake in the room. I gave you my all,this is how you pay me? Ya know what?"I put my shoes on. "I hope you figure this whole thin out. Have fun."I give him his ring.

"You are not leaving me!"Seb grabs me harshly.

"Hey,don't fucking touch her like that!"Everyone but Dallas gangs up on him.

He was shoved to the back, "So now you have a gang to fight your fights? Wow. Val,grow up. Be the big girl you always try to be."He crosses his arms.

"Hey,why don't you shut the Fuck up?"Dallas comes in. "I've been waiting for ages to talk to you,Asshole."he takes off his jacket.

"Maybe we should step back."Erika moves me back.

"Girls,this isn't our fight."The three boys leave with them.

"Don't say this girl don't love you,Cause she's been crying like a lil bitch this whole time you've been gone. Just because you never shot her a text,or even checked showed any kinda concern for her."

"You Really don't know what you got huh? Anyone would kill to have a girl like that. To have a Val. That doll over there,"he points to me. "You Don't deserve her. And don't even think about contacting her. Cause you'll have another thing coming,like a bullet. Understood?"

"Good. Come on."He grabs his jacket and leaves.

Sebastian just stood there in shock, "Let's go,Val."Matt drags me away.

"Thanks,Sebastian. You were my first love..."