OMG the hiatus is o v e r

Start from the beginning

Tenko: What's the leading cause of death for lesbians?

Tenko: Hairballs.

Himiko: What do you call a magic owl? H O O D I N I

Kaede: B flat, E flat, and G flat walk into a bar. The bartender stopped them and said, “We don’t serve minors.”

Gonta: How do bees brush their hair? With a honey comb!

Tsumugi: What do you get when you cross a sailor scout with a barn animal? Sailor Moo.

Ryoma: What do you call a clairvoyant midget who has escaped from prison? A small medium at large

Kirumi: A couple invited some people to dinner. At the table, the wife turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"

Kirumi: "I wouldn’t know what to say," the girl replied.

Kirumi: "Just say what you hear Mommy say," the wife answered.

Kirumi: The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

Miu: What's the best part of gardening? Getting down and dirty with your hoes! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Miu: I apologize for anyone I've offended.

Kiibo: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

Hajime: Today someone told me I am average.

Hajime: I told them that's just mean.

Nagito: Break a wine glass, I give you bad luck for a year. Break a mirror, Funny wine glass, I give you bad luck for 7 years. Breaking a condom, Haha so funny mirror.

Chiaki: You know when you walk into a room and forget why you went in there?

Chiaki: That’s God playing Sims, he just cancelled your action.

Twogami: What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.

Teruteru: Why is the chef so mean? She beats the eggs and whips the cream.

Mahiru: Did you hear about how the photographer died? It makes me shutter.

Hiyoko: What kind of dancing do you do in a sink? Tap dancing.

Peko: What do you call a man with a sword and severe anxiety? A worrier.

Fuyuhiko: What do you get when you cross a mobster with an exorcist?

Fuyuhiko: Beats the hell out of me.

Ibuki: How do you fix a broken brass instrument? With a tuba glue.

Mikan: D-Did you hear about the optometrist that f-fell into his lens grinding m-machine? H-He made a spectacle of himself.

Nekomaru: The boating store was having a big sale on canoes. It was quite the oar deal.

Akane: Why do the French like to eat snails? Because they don't like fast food! 

Gundham: Why are teddy bears never hungry? They are always stuffed! 

Sonia: Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?

Sonia: She sat on Pinocchio’s face and said, “Lie to me. Lie to me.”

UN: Jabthfjfjn-

Kazuichi: How do you know when a mechanic has had sex? When two of his fingers are clean!

Makoto: I forgot my lucky egg! It always gives me an eggcellent amount of luck!

Kyoko: Stop.

Kyoko: What's a good name for a detective? Mr. E