Earth's Heroes!

It's been a long time since Lettu and Mato beat Hasifufus.
2 years have passed.
Khiftum learns he is the descendant of Norin, the bount. All of the student are able to preform their respective ancient arts.
All of the students were invited to Asad's place to hangout and eat after these years. Everyone is happy and shows up.

Lettu and Mato: "Yo Asad, how come you haven't invited us after all these 2 years. We kept asking to hangout together before but you would say 'No, I was busy' but what happened now? Huh? Why all of a sudden?"
Asad: "I don't know, I finally finished my experiments. After all, I wasn't able to invite you guys because ever since the defeat of Hasifufus, I was busy at my lab and had a lot of work left to do. So now that I'm done, I felt like having a moment like this again. You know, back in the good old days!"
Mato: "That was just 2 years ago..."
Asad: "Who's the one who said 'all these 2 years' , huh?"
Asum: "Ugh, Let's get started with this party already!!!"
Asad: "Huff, aight I guess then, dig in!"

Everyone: "THANKS FOR THE FOOD!"

Everyone starts eating and has a good time. They all talk for a while and they all head out home.

Asum was the last one to head home after talking to Asad for a long time.
It is now 1:23 am.

Asum: "What a fun day, like the old time eh!" Funny cause it felt like I haven't seen master Lettu in ages even though I saw him yesterday in the dojo! Huff, ahh."
Asum keep flying until he suddenly sees a spaceship crash near him.
Asum: "I'd better check that out!"
Asum goes to the spaceship.
Asum: "Who's there!"
Unknown person: "Please..."
Asum: "HNH!

To be continued...