♡ Chapter 1 ♡

JADES POV

I woke up to Tyler shaking me,
'Jade wake up before I throw you in the pool' he yelled, making me sit up straight away .

I looked at the clock and it was only 8am, 'Tyler why are you waking me up at 8am' I asked annoyed.

'Mom and Dad told me to wake you up they have something to tell us all' said Tyler as he started walking out of my room.

I walked over to my wardrobe and put on my dressing gown and started walking down stairs . When I got down all my brother were already sitting around the table with my parents .

'What do you want to speak to us all about' asked Ashton who was half asleep beside me.

'Your dad and I are going away on a business trip to New York for 6 months' said my mom standing against the kitchen cabinets.

When she said that my heart dropped and I could feel my eyes start to tear up, you would think I'd be used to my parents leaving us by now but they usually only go away for 3 weeks at the most.

'When do you guys leave' asked my eldest brother Brandon.

'Our cab will be here in 10 minutes' said my dad picking up my mom and his suitcases.

After that we all said our goodbyes and I tried my hardest to hold back the tears

'Goodbye mom and dad I'll miss you both' I said my voice cracking at the end.

We all watched as they got in the cab and drove off. My brothers didn't really care anymore they'd gotten used to it, so had I but 6 months is a really long time to leave your children for. Sometimes I feel as if they put work before us all the time. My brothers all watched as I ran up the stairs towards my bedroom slamming my door behind me. I jumped onto my bed and cried silently into my pillow trying my best not to let any of my brothers hear me.

It had been an hour since they left and I'd been sitting in my room the whole time crying, I heard a knock on my door 

'come in' I said still crying.

Grayson came in and sat down beside me on my bed.

'I'm sorry, I don't mean to get so upset it's just that I feel like mom and dad are never here anymore, and I might not show it but I miss when there not here' I said through my sobs.

Grayson pulled me into him so we were now hugging 'I know how you feel but you still have us, you don't need mom and dad it's not like they are ever here anyways. They are always either on a trip or working' he said kissing the top of my head. 

This is why Grayson is my favorite, he's the only one other then Brandon that I can cry in front of without being slagged, if I was to cry in front of Ashton, Ethan or Tyler I'd never hear the end of it.

'Thanks Grayson, I love you' I said hugging him tighter.

By now I was already half asleep as it was still only 9:30am and crying for so long had drained all my energy. Grayson could tell so he said nothing and just lay with me on my bed until we both fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up it was 12:30 I sat up but i realized Grayson was still asleep beside me and was lightly snoring.

'Grayson wake up its nearly 1 o'clock' I screamed in his ear.

He sat up so fast it frightened me and I fell of the bed and landed with a loud bang on the floor. Grayson started laughing hysterically and soon enough my 4 other brothers were standing at the door laughing at me. After 5 minutes of us all rolling around on the floor trying to catch our breath from laughing so hard, we got up and went down to get something to eat. I wasn't hungry so I just had an apple and went back upstairs to get ready.

I had a shower, so I turned my hairdryer on to dry my hair but when I did flour came out and covered my hair and face. I didn't even need to think about who could of done it because I already knew, I got up and ran out of my room and banged on my brothers door.

'TYLER IM GOING TO KILL YOU' I yelled as he opened his bedroom door

As soon as he did he started laughing which caused me to get even more annoyed so I did what any little sister would do and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the ground in pain but soon after got back up and started running after me, I ran downstairs into the kitchen where Ethan was sitting . He looked up from his phone and smirked when he saw Tyler chasing after me, he got up from the table and grabbed me by my arms and held me down.

'Your going to regret doing that Jade' yelled Tyler as him and Ethan started dragging me towards the back yard.

I knew what was about to happen so I started kicking and punching them both thinking they'd release their grip on me, but it just made them grab onto my arms and legs tighter.

'Please Tyler I'm sorry I won't do it agin just don't throw me into the pool I'm begging you' I screamed

'This will make you think twice before kicking me in the balls again' he yelled in my face.

When we got to the edge of the pool they both started counting down , '3..2..1' and then I went flying into the pool .

After a few seconds I resurfaced trying to catch my breath , I started climbing out of the pool and when I looked up Tyler was standing there with a rope in his hand. Ethan grabbed me by my waist and started walking over to a tree in our back yard and stood me against it whilst Tyler tied my arms and legs to it

'No Tyler stop I'm sorry, but what did you expect to happen if you put flour in my hair dryer' I said shivering from being thrown into the pool.

Then without saying anything they both walked back into the house acting as if nothing happened.

1097 words