Well not really they had some friends they would only talk to and Tae was one of them Yoongi would only talk to and not Namjoon, he didn't talk with the rest of the group as well.

"Jin!!" Tae jumped on Jin and hugged him and kissed his cheek making Jin blush and Namjoon's blood boil.

"H-hey! Tae" Jin said shyly and hugged back not wanting to be rude or anything like that. Namjoon's fists his hands trying to control his anger and try not to yell or hurt the boy.

Yoongi saw this and tried to help the problem lets say that Yoongi knew a little dirty secret.

"Hey, Namjoon what's going on haven't seen you a lot" Namjoon looked at Yoongi and smiled a little knowing what he is doing.

"Nothing much" Namjoon spoke softly and looked back to see Tae dragging Jin away Namjoon speed walk to them and walked with Jin closely.

After class it was lunch Namjoon walked with Jin and met up with the others they all say down Yoongi and Jimin together, Jungkook and Tae and then Jin and Namjoon.

"I'll go get the food!" Jin spoke and walked off Namjoon following closely with Jin to the line.

"So your friends" Namjoon spoke as they looked back and saw Jungkook whispering things into Tae's ear and red as a tomato Yoongi and Jimin kissing their faces off.

Jin giggled and nodded smiling.

"Yeah but I love them!" Namjoon felt jealous as he said that he only wanted Jin to love him only and him, Namjoon nodded and moved.

They went back with the food and everyone dug in.

"Jin wanna come over to my house! Me and Kookie are gonna play video games!" Tae said smiling showing his box smile.

"I'll think I have homework to do" Jin spoke and smiled liking the idea Namjoon huffed and looked away.

After lunch, they walked to the halls and got their books mostly Jin Namjoon followed and waited for Jin.

"wow thanks, hyung" Jin spoke happily as he saw his hyung waiting for him next to him he closed his locked and walked with his hyung.

"Jin wanna come over today we can work on that English homework," Namjoon asked smiling as they stopped in front of Jins class. Jin thought of it a bit.

"sure hyung! That would be great because I'm not so good at the language" Jin smiled brightly and jumped up and down.

Namjoon chuckled and looked at Jin and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer as their chest hit each other Jin blushed and shivered a little at the little action.

Namjoon bent down and pecked his cheek then moving to his plump lips Jin's breath hitched as he left rough slightly chap lips on his glossy lips, he slowly closed his eyes.

And wrapped his arms around his neck lovely and pulled the older closer loving the sweet kiss, The kiss got a little heated as Namjoon licked Jin's bottom lip.

Jin then slowly gave entrance and Namjoon explored the younger mouth loving the taste, Jin then pulled away breaking the kiss as saliva connection them a dark red covered Jins face as Namjoon looked fine.

"I-I have t-to go" Jin spoke softly Namjoon smiled and lifted Jin making Jin whimper and cling to Namjoon.

"I'll see you next class love," Namjoon said into Jin's ear as the younger blushed more and nodded and walked to class.

Namjoon smiled and walk off having a smirk on his face he will have Jin at the end of the week he is sure of it.  

School was over and Jin was walking with Namjoon he told Tae that he was gonna be with Namjoon so he can help him with the homework for English, and Tae being the best friend he is said it was ok.

Namjoon and Jin walked to Namjoons house which was only on the other side of the block where Jin lives, Namjoon opened the door and welcomed Jin in.

Jin smiled and walked in looking around Namjoon lived alone and had a basic one person house, Namjoon walled upstairs and Jin following after and up to Namjoons room.

"Your room is nice" Jin looked around looking at the grey walls and many posters of American bands and some kpop ones too. "Thanks just sit down ill get the books"

Jin sat on the floor looking around some more he did like the older room it was more of an emo thing to him, grey walls and rock posters on the wall messy bed and everything.

Namjoom came back with the textbook and sat down next to Jin close he set the book down and opened it to the page. "we can start with the basic question like number 11" Namjoon said shortly.

As time went on Namjoon began to get more touchy to say his hand was on Jin's thigh and his other behind him as Jin was reading the textbook.

Jin let out a whimper as he felt Namjoons large hand on his ass. "h-hyung" Jin spoke softly as he looked back and saw Namjoon with hooded eyes come closer. He then smashed his lips on the younger loving his taste.

"Jin" Namjoon spoke softly.

"y-yes"

"Your mine got that"