Chapter 22

Toni's p.o.v.

It's saturday morning and I was woken up by someone knocking loudly at the door . 

'' Andrews , Topaz wake up ! Breakfast is in twenty minutes '' Coach said and I quickly got up and slightly opened the door . 

'' we will be there coach '' I said towards him with smile . He smiled back and nodded his head walking away . I closed the doors and hopped back in the bed . 

'' come on baby wake up '' Cheryl said standing next to the bed . She has her phone in her hand when I sit up and I heard a click . 

'' was that necessary ? '' I asked and she looked at me with 'duh' face . 

'' are you really asking me ? Look at yourself '' she said pointing to my abs and then continued '' you are a big hottie I can't resist and do such a photo '' she said and I pulled her back towards me . 

'' Do I hear right . You are calling me a big hottie ? '' I asked and she nodded her head with knowing smirk on her face . She sits on me both legs on one side of me while she is higher with her head right now so I am looking up at her . 

I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in hungry kiss . She pulled me back in the bed . She is still at top making out with me when I heard a big knock and we both jumped from each other quickly . I groaned and opened the door . 

'' yes '' I said and Archie came in . 

'' I need to get my clothes sorry if I interrupted something '' he said and Cheryl answered 

'' I will go in my room to change and prepare myself . Bye boys see you at breakfast '' she said waving and walking away . 

I closed the door after her and Archie looked at me '' did I interrupted something ? '' He asks smirking .

'' yeah you did but no worries '' I said and changed into my outfit . He nodded his head and walked away with me following him . 

*5pm saturday*

The bulldogs run up to the field and I feel really nervous . I took a look at the ocean west team and they all looks like they are foot taller then us and that's a lot to say because I am high . they all have like 6'5 foot no kidding maybe some of them more . 

We got in circle and started to listen what plan Andrews got . 

'' alright we will try to put Topaz on defence if it won't work someone will go with him on defence propably Reggie or Chuck . If even that won't work we will have new plan which I'll explain later . On three bulldogs '' Archie said and continued '' 1 2 3 '' 

'' BULLDOGS '' everyone yelled and we got in our positions .

 The judge whistled and we run . I run infront of Andrews . Three guys which are really high were infront of us but before I could jump at them they tried to jump at Archie but instead jumped on me . Ouch . 

I heard the judge whistle for two times which meant that someone did touchdown I assume that Archie did it . 

'' hey ocean get up from number nine bulldog '' The judge yelled approaching us and the three of them got up leaving me there on ground . I slowly got up and the judge asked me if I can play . I nodded my head and walked back to my position . I feel like I have some bruise on my rib but that's not important now . 

'' Topaz you still up for defence ? '' Archie asked me I nodded my head and got in position . 

The judge whistled again but now I run infront of Reggie . The difference here now was that there were four guys . I decided I can't jump but shove my shoulder in them .