Chapter 13

I spoke to T'challa and he agreed to lend me a jet if I don't ruin it. So much faith he has in me. I've decided to leave to find Ads, I'm leaving in an hour. I have everything packed and all I need to do is say bye. I get to where the jet is and see a lot of people stood around, "Aww this big crowd for little me" I put my hand on my chest. "We are going to miss you and your antics" Okoye says and I smile, we hug and I turn to Shuri to hug her. "Do you have to leave? These people don't understand technology or science jokes like you do" she says hugging me, I smile "shh you'll make them jealous" We both laugh. I turn to T'challa and he nods smiling, I hug him not caring about royalty or what not and he hugs me back. I turn to Bucky "it was nice having you around" he says and I giggle, "I'm going to miss you too" I kiss his cheek causing him to blush slightly. I take out some money and hand it to Shuri, she cheers loudly and everyone stares at her.

I climb on the jet and wave to everyone before taking off. After 2 hours I'm now flying over an ocean, I put it in auto pilot and look for food to eat. The lights and controls go off "not again" I say to myself and the lights flicker back on, a face appears on the screen. "Nice to see you are alive" the man in the mask says, I press some buttons "urgh which one gets rid of this annoying guy". He chuckles "So you and winter?", I give the screen a death glare and he laughs again. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him" I demand, way to play it cool angel. "I don't want him, hand yourself in and I won't hurt him or this cheery guy we have" he begins and I look at him confused, 'touch me again and I'll kill you!' A voice screams in the back. Ads. "Touch him and I'll-" I say before he lifts his hand to interupt me, "we won't hurt him if you hand yourself in". I scoff, dammit Ads. Cause you angel for having soft spots. "Fine I'm right here, come get me" I say and he laughs, "already there, we just wanted to make sure you didn't kill anyone". The jet starts beeping and the back doors open "hail hydra" the man says before the screen cuts off.

Back in Wakanda

Buckys PoV

After angel left we all went back to doing what we usually do. I was with my goats before a guard came to me "the king wishes to see you" she tells me and I make my way to T'challa. I see Shuri looking at some screen in her hand, they motion for me to go over and I did. "Something went wrong" Shuri began to explain, "I lost connection with the jet". I look at them both in worry, "there's nothing we can do" T'challa says and I shake my head, I begin to fast walk towards a jet.

"James wait!" He says, I stop and look at him. "She'll be okay she is a fine warrior, she beat all of us" he says making me relax more, I nod and walk back to where I'm staying. I sit on the floor with my head on my knees. I can't just stay here and do nothing. But like T'challa said, she can take care of herself. I know she can but I don't know why, I want to just protect her from everyone. I just want to see her smile again or laugh at a stupid joke someone says, I'll even take one of her sarcastic replies right now.

Angel's PoV

I'm sat in a room held down to a chair with metal clamps, I know exactly what this machine is and I know it's going to hurt like hell. Actually I'd rather have hell right now. They put a clamp in my mouth and the machine goes over my head. They turn the machine on and I scream in pain. The machine stops after hours and I get dragged into a room, they throw me in and slam the door behind me. I lay on the floor helpless, I would escape but they put a bracelet on me so I can't use my powers and I can fight without them but I don't know if they still have Ads. I don't want them to hurt him if I try and escape.

The door swings open and I put my arm out for them to drag me off, they lower me into a tank of water and electrocute me. I've been here for 3 months now and it's became a routine, I would wake up they would torture me. I was given a small amount of food then they'd try to wipe my memories. I haven't slept properly since I've been here. I'm sat waiting for them to come in and the door opens, I stand up to go with them but the door closes behind them.

"We have tried everything to get you to comply, we don't know how but we can't wipe your memories" the man says and I sit back on the floor, he crouches near me. I look down and he grabs my hair roughly making me look at him, "What is driving you?" He asks and I don't reply. He lets me go and stands up "we've tried, you're not needed now" he huffs. "Unlucky for you" he slams the door causing me to flinch. I hear people rushing around and then it all goes silent, Its been 2 months since someone came into my room. I think they abandoned me here. I ran out of water yesterday and I ran out of food the day before.

I'm laying on the floor weak from the lack of food and water, my throat hurts and the room is now cold. I hear a bang but I'm too weak to move or shout, I wait. Wait for them to finish me or take me for more torture. The door swings open and I tense bringing my knees to my chest. I know they're going to kick me or drag me out by my hair.

I wish I had Ads or Zhi.