Chapter 7: Girls night

We end up in a room with a giant couch in the middle, we are sat on the couch in pyjamas eating snacks. "You kissed him?" Nat says raising her eyebrows and I nod, "how did he react?" She questions. "He was shocked but not as shocked as I thought he'd be" I say grabbing a handful of popcorn, "yeah I've done it to him before" she laughs. "Aww poor stevey, we're ruining his innocence" I laugh and she laughs with me. "So what's going on with you and Bruce?" I ask raising one eyebrow, "what? There's nothing going on" she denies and I smirk. "Okay if that's what you want to tell yourself" I laugh and she rolls her eyes, the door opens and we both peer around to see who it is. We don't see anyone so we shrug and go back to gossiping, we heard a floorboard creek and both froze. Then water was shot at us and Tony, Clint and Ads stepped out into the light shooting us with water guns. "THAT'S FREEZING" I shriek hopping out of the seat, Nat jumps of with me and we give each other a look. We then look at the guys and run towards them, "retreat!" Clint shouts and they all run out the room. We stop running and start laughing "I think we scared them" I say through my laughs, Nat laughs as well. "I wanted to do so much more than scare them" she says squeezing her top to get the water out, I nod agreeing with her. "We should probably get changed" I announce, "yeah today was nice... well before they came in, we should have more girly nights" she says as we walk down the hall, "we should" I agree with her and we split off to go seporate ways.

I was walking down a corridor to get to the room Tony kindly let me borrow and I realised I was lost. "Stupid building with identical corridors" I say to myself, "need help?" A voice behind me asks. I turn around and saw Bucky walking down the corridor, "yes please, how do I get to the room Tony gave me?" I ask. "Its this way, he put you next to me because brainwashed assassins need to stick together" he smiled slightly and we started walking next to each other. I smile "Oh yeah people better watch out, team brainwashed are coming" I reply laughing. He stops at a room "here you are", I smile at him "Thank you" I say smiling at him. "No problem darling" he replies 'damn I forgot he's from the 40s' I smile to myself and open the door to the room. "I'm next door if you need anything" he says leaving, I shut the door once he's left and look around at the room. It's a big room and has a double bed in the middle, to the left it has a walk-in wardrobe and next to the bed it has a nightstand. On the far end of the room is a door the leads to an ensuite bathroom, the bathroom has a large glass shower and a has a marble sink with a matching toilet. "My butts going to be in luxury today" I say smiling, I decide to have a shower.

I set the shower to the hottest temperature and let the water pour down my face, all my memories flash through my mind. And I fall out of the shower with a loud thud "ouch". Someone knocks on the door "are you ok? I heard a bang" Bucky shouts through the door. I stay laying on the floor and make a 'mhmm' noise, I stand up turn the shower off and go to out my clean clothes on. Crap. I left my clothes on the bed. I wrap my towel around me, "Bucky are you still there?" I say through the closed door, "yes I am" he replies. "Erm can you do me a favour" I ask, "yes?" He replies as more of a question than an answer. "I left my clothes on the bed can you pass them to me please?" I ask, I hear him breathe in and I hear footsteps move away from the door. There's a small knock on the door and I open it to see him stood the holding my clothes, "Thank you" I take them off him and close the door. I get changed and walk into the room, I start to brush my hair and see him walk back in. He sits on my bed behind me and I look at him through the mirror. "Can I ask what year you're from? Since I've been there they've been whispering about you" he says shyly, I place my brush down and turn to face him. "I was born in 1725 and they got me in 1740" I sigh, "you were 15?" He asks. I nod slowly "they said that starting younger would be better". He raises his eyebrows in shock "did they give you your abilities?" He asks slowly not to upset me, "no I got these when I was younger, all they did was torture and wipe my memories to turn me into a weapon" I reply and he nodded. He stood up and put his arm on my shoulder comforting me, I smile a little at him and he smiles back. He then leaves and I lay on the bed, I close my eyes and slowly drift into sleep.