Chapter 5: The Secret Group

"Why don't we just go to Wakanda, it's safe there" Bucky says as we walk down a street covered in nightclubs and stripper clubs, It's dark and drunk people are arguing. The street lights light up parts of the streets and the club's light up some of the sidewalk, "maybe because I took down their army and they won't be happy for me to return" I say opening a door to a tattoo parlour. I ring the bell on the desk while the others stand behind me looking nervous, a woman covered in tattoos and bright pink hair steps out of the room. "Hi how many I help you" she smiles and looks at us all, "Hi... Zhi Ruo the shadows are approaching" I reply and her eyes sparkled. "Finally, the overseer has been complaining about not seeing you for so long, he's driving everyone crazy" she motions us to follow her, we open a door and walk down a long dark corridor. We reach an elevator and we all squeeze in, the doors open and I sighed happily. I'm Home.

Steve's Pov

The elevator doors open and reveal a large base full of vehicles. We follow the woman with the pink hair through the big room, we walk through a door leading to a giant lab where people are working on metal things, vehicles and armour. We walk up metal stairs leading to an office, the chair swivels around revealing a man in a suit with jet black shoulder length messy hair and tanned skin, he has bright yellow eyes and dark eyeliner around his eyes, he looks like he's in his mid 20s. He smiles widely and stands up to hug Angel and Adrik, I rub my arm nervously and he walks over to me. "Captain nice to finally meet you, I'm hunter" he puts his hand out and I shake his hand, he turns to greet the others. "What is this place?" I ask as we all sit down in front of his desk, he smiles "None of them two told you yet? Why am I not surprised" he chuckles and glances at them. Angel rolls her eyes and Adrik looks down smiling, the man turns his attention back to us "we're the venators, anything else you want to know ask these two" he points to Angel and Adrik. "Alyona lead them two their rooms that they'll be staying in, oh and you two welcome home" a blonde woman smiled and motioned for us to follow.

Angels PoV

"- oh and you two welcome home" I smiled at him and we left to follow Alyona. I opened the door to my medium sized black and white room, it had a double bed with a nightstand next to it, there was a wardrobe on the other side of my room and a door that led to mine and Ads shared bathroom. The bathroom had two doors on either side that lead to both bedrooms, which meant you had to lock both doors to have a shower because don't want anyone walking in. I opened my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes to wear, I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower to get rid of the smell of mud and hospital. I got out of the shower and put my clean clothes on, I made my way to the kitchen which was down the hall.

I walked into the kitchen and saw bucky sat on a chair against the counter, I walked to the over head cupboard and took out a chocolate muffin. I hopped on a counter opposite bucky and started to eat my muffin, "that's a healthy snack" he says smiling. I look at him "you talking about me or the muffin?" I say taking another bite, he shakes his head "are you always like this?". I nod putting the whole muffin in my mouth "why whafts wrong wif beifng like this" I ask mouth full of muffin, he smirks and sips his coffee. "So how long did they have you for" he asks looking at me, "you're old enough to know never to ask a woman how old she is" I reply smiling. Ads walks in and takes a muffin I just picked up out of my hands, "how could you betray me like that" I say to Ads jumping off the counter. He sticks his tongue out and takes a bite, "you know what don't talk to me, we're done" I stomp off and plonk on the seat next to Bucky. "I'm sorry please forgive me" Ads says making puppy dog eyes, "no it's too late... don't look at me that way... no stop" I say moving to lean more towards Bucky as Ads moves towards me. He lunged at me and pinned me to the floor, "forgive me and I'll stop" he demands tickling me. "Please... stop... I can't..." I say in between laughs and try to wiggle free, "say the words and I'll stop" he carries on tickling me. "Fine... I... for give... you" he stops tickling me and helps me up, I kick the back of his knee and push him forwards making him fall and hit the floor. "That's for taking my muffin and tickling me" I walk over to the fridge and take out a bottle of pop. I heard a muffled 'ouch' and I giggled.