↢ ❦ ↣ Part 1↢ ❦ ↣

A/N: Hello hello hello!
Welcome to my next book! I got this idea and am actually super proud of it??
Yeah, I did kinda spend over half an hour finding weird and exotic (and semi useless) weapons to use in this book so sorry if I talk about something useless that nobody would know about, I don't even know either.
Anyways hope you enjoy!

Word count:  635 words 3,369 characters

POV: Thor
⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

The sound of blades through flesh met my ears, I glanced over to watch as Loki kicked away the limp body of a Kree. Feeling something tug me backwards, my eyes meet those hideous of a blue man. I swung Mjölnir towards his jaw, knocking him out immediately. I grinned as another charged towards me, a battle axe slung across his shoulder. He let out a shreik as I slipped past him, squaring him up. The Kree snarled at me, pouncing forward and swinging his axe at my head. I threw Mjölnir upwards, blocking his attack with the handle. I pushed him backwards, bringing Mjölnir apon his skull. The Kree fell limp, blood seeping from the cave in his head.

Lady Sif swung her sword towards a bearded man, her blade met his, the metals breaking out in a loud 'tink!' Volstagg let out a mighty laugh as he brandished his axe across the skin of another Kree, throwing him to the ground with no problem. Fandral and Hogun were backed into a corner, overpowered 5-2, but they didn't seem to need help.

Loki let out a shocked whimper and I looked over to see him get whipped across the forearm by a Sword Breaker. I sprung over to help him but someone grabbed me by the hair. I groaned and swung at them, missing their face by an inch.

"So, the mighty Thor? It's been a pleasure to meet you, shame it had to be on your deathbed." A man spoke.

His voice was deep, it cut through the air like a blade, threatening to spill venom. His eyes bore into mine, causing me to shudder. I just grinned at him, feeling his fingers slip around my throat.

"Its wonderful to meet you too, moron."

As if on cue a dagger swung through the air, implanting itself into the man's forearm. He shrieked in mixed shock and pain, dropping me. Sif ran up behind him, stabbing him through the back. The man let out a horrifying and gargled yowl, before falling limp.

I nodded in her direction and ran over to Loki, watching as the Kree fled.

Loki quietly knelt on the ground, holding his injured forearm and mumbling to himself. I watched as the wound started to heal over before too much blood could seep out into Lokis clothing.

"Come on brother, it's time we went home."

『••✎••』 -Time skip courtesy of your lazy author- 『••✎••』

The bifrost closed behind us as Heimdall lifted his sword. I thanked him and we all rode our horses back to the castle. The whole time Loki held onto his forearm, not like it was in pain, or rather, it was something to be hidden.

As we left our horses to dwell, I fell into a stride beside Loki.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted him holding his shoulder. Unusual, when did that happen?

"How is your arm?" I say casually.

"Its going to leave a nasty scar, but it just tingles," Loki shrugged. I nodded and kept walking, knowing brother would be tired. He ducked off to have a rest- since spells took a lot out of a person, while we went to eat. Volstagg went onto laugh about a midget Kree who had tried to atack him, and how he brutally mamed him with his axe. Quietly a healer stitched up Sif's shoulder, and another dabbed away the blood on her head. Hogun didnt say a word as he ate, but Frandral continued to speak about the battle. Food covered the table, more than one could possibly eat in a month, and it smelled extravagant. 

However, I didn't feel like eating much, something in my stomach felt like eating wasn't the greatest idea right now.

And that was when Odin summoned me.