↢ ❦ ↣ Part 7 ↢ ❦ ↣

A/N: I did the Gecko Loki fanart :D I posted it on my deviantart too

Warnings: Mentions of an anxiety attack- not detailed.

Word count: 619 words, 3469 characters

POV: Thor

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

When I landed on earth it was around morning-midday. I glanced around, surprised to find myself on the roof of the Avengers tower. 

Deliberate, Heimdall? I thought, heading inside. The elevator scanned my face, before FRIDAY declared.

"Thor Odinson, Beta level 9. Welcome back, sir. Where would you like to go?"

"Where is Anthony?"

"Mister Stark is currently in his lab-"

"Then take me there."

"Sir, you do not have authorized access to that floor-"

"Tell him its an emergency, I can wait in here until he comes to see me."

"Of coarse, sir."

I felt the elevator shift under me as the floor numbers ticked down. Finally it stopped on floor 37, and FRIDAY spoke again.

"Mister Stark has been notified, he has allowed you inside for this one time only." I nodded in understanding as the doors opened, revealing a large staircase that led down to two large, tinted, glass doors. 

Anthony stood in the doorway, which was wide open, his brow furrowed.

"Whats such a big emergency that you came all the way down here?" 

"Greetings to you too, Metal Man." 

Anthony sighed and walked back inside, holding the door open for me. I stepped into the lab, the sight stopped me in my tracks.

The inside of the lab was alot different than yo would have thought it to be. Blueprints and tools covered every surface, and oil rags were strewn everywhere. Metal suits in cases covered one wall, each of them looked different. Most had different paint jobs- I even noticed an all american-themed suit. That must be for Captain Steven. 

"Okay, quit gawking and don't break anything, why are you here? I though you said Asgard was 'prospering under the reign of the allfather'," Anthony growled, making quotation marks in the air. I turned to him, staring him down.

"Anthony you must listen to me, my father has banished Loki from Asgard on the account of treason," Anthony didn't seem surprised.

"First of all- don't call me Anthony, its Tony to you, and second- I'm not so surprised. So whats so 'emergency' about it?" 

I frowned at him in confusion. Surely he would be more concerned?

"You don't understand An- Tony, he has been banished to Earth, I am worried he might not last long here." Now he seemed concerned. 

"What the fuck is he doing here? I don't want to have to deal with him again!" Suddenly Tony started pacing, muttering to himself. He called for FRIDAY a few times while he paced, and holograms started to follow him around. 

Utterly confused, I placed my hand on Tonys shoulder. He jumped backwards, fear in his eyes. Suddenly the door swung open, and in rushed a worried Steven. 

"Thor? What are you doing in here?" He growled, glancing at Tony in worry.

"Loki is on Earth- what is wrong with the metal man?"

Steven didn't answer me, he just rushed over to Tony and started to talk to him. I milled off to the side, noticing the fear in Steves eyes. Soon enough Tony focused again, thanking Steven.

"Okay, so Loki is on Earth? Great, that's totally great, the accords probably wont let me intervene. Jesus Christ.." Tony muttered. 

"Sorry Thor, Tony cant help with this, besides, I don't think he would be able to handle meeting Loki a second time. I have to stick with him here." I nod. "Is there any way we could find him though? You know- without hand-to-hand combat?"

"Yes, I had a plan, I think you could help me disguise myself, I could find Loki without drawing much attention to everything."

"Good plan." Tony finally muttered, determination set in his face. "The accords don't need to know."