Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts

Start from the beginning

Lloyd added a lot of spices to the food Cole was working on while you rewired Jay's training robot.

After all that was done, you and Lloyd headed to the kitchen where you both ate some cereal for breakfast waiting for the ninja's reactions.

~~~

You and Lloyd walked around watching your little pranks unfold and you both walk into the room to see Kai about to play his video game.

"Hey Kai, I saw Cole earlier beat your high score, you should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular" Lloyd lied glancing at you as you stood there quietly smirking under your mask.

"Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face II. No one beats me on my game" The red ninja boasted.

You and Lloyd shared a glance thinking exactly the same thought.
"Are you sure about that?"

"Huh, could be wrong. See you" Lloyd replied and walked away with you trailing behind and as soon as you both got out of ear shot you both were laughing when you heard the red ninja yell "Cooollllleeee!"

You both started giggling but had to cover your mouths so you wouldn't give it away.

Later on you both walked by the dining room to see Cole working on his soup that Lloyd "Improved" earlier.

"By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it" Lloyd stopped to tell the earth ninja.

You both departed as Cole tasted his stew before spitting it out in disgust.
"Jaaaayyyy!"

You give Lloyd a small low five chuckling with him as you both made your way to the deck where Jay is supposed to be training with his robot.

"Let's do this. How about level two?" Jay stated after he put on his sparring equipment pressing a button and a number nin popped up on the screen.

"Hey Jay, I saw Zane try to repair your sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? See you later" Lloyd told the blue ninja and left.

"Have fun training..." you waved to the blue ninja as you followed behind Lloyd.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Jay getting beaten to a pulp by his own robot yelling out in pain.
Guilt had gripped at your mind, you sighed to yourself and ran down the stairs.

You kicked the robot as Jay layed on the ground beaten you managed to knock the robot down breaking it to the point it started to emit blue sparks.

"Whoa, thank you" Jay replied with wide eyes as he held his bruised cheek.

"Don't mention it" You said and walk off hands in your pocket the guilt washed away.
As you left to go join up with Lloyd you heard Jay yell "Zaaannnneeee!"

~~~

Zane was going through the laundry basket and Lloyd walked up "Hello Lloyd and (Y/n) what brings you two up here on this fine morning?" Zane greeted with a kind smile.

"Kai wanted me to bring him his ninja suit, he said he put it in with your whites" Lloyd replied and proceeded to dig inside grabbing the red article of clothing.

"Here it is, Thanks" Lloyd said as he walked off gesturing for you to follow.

Zane looked in the basket and found all of his clothes were turned pink!
"Kaaaaiiiiii!"

"C'mon (Y/n) follow me" Lloyd gestured for you to follow and he brought you into the ninja's room "Let's hide here" he whispered and you could hear the angry footsteps of the ninja coming towards the room.