stand by me

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I lay for a while stroking my stomach dreaming about our baby. If it was a boy it would have Conors big blue eyes and lushcious lips and amazing sense of humor. If it was a girl again she'd have Conors eyes and lips but maybe hair like mine, long brown and wavy. I snapped out of my thoughts before I climbed out of bed. I out on this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57954998 before tying my hair in a slick back pony tail. I grabbed my iphone and plugged in my earphones before exiting my home. I pulled up my hood and started jogging. I needed to clear my head before Conor came over to help me break the news to my dad and mom whom would be skyping with us. 

I just concentrated on the song and the route I was running completely clearing my head of all thoughts. I finally arrived home. Out of breath I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water taking a big gulp of the ice cold liquid. Sighing I went up stairs. I took a long hot shower loosening my muscles up. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my closet and ran my fingers through all the different materials deciding on an outfit. 'hmmmm' I wondered aloud.  I choose this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57956425  I smoothed down the front of my dress when i heard Beth calling...Conor was here. I ran down the steps and hugged him. We walked into my dads office where he sat behind a big desk. I plugged my laptop into the flatscreen hanging on his wall. He eyed me suspiciously. I clicked into skype and called my mom. She answered 'Hey Hunny' she squealed waving down the camera. I smiled, i missed her. I took to the middle of the office conor eyeing me. 'So' I started off. ' Your  probably wondering why this is happening' I said staring from the floor to Conor. I placed my hand on my stomach and smiled 'Im pregnant' I looked from my dad to my mother. My mother squealed with happiness and my father smiled. Reactions again I didnt expect. 'Im going to be a Grandma' My mother said giggling 'From Uncle Si to Grandpa Si' My dad laughed hugging me. 

I told them how far along I was and they were both so supportive even though i was 19 i was lucky both Conor and I had careers and had enough money to start a family.

Conor and I went to the living room so my dad and mom could talk.  Conor took my hands 'Lauren now since we're starting a family I want to go find a house. We can have a big garden and a nursery and playroom' I smiled and hugged him 'YES' I squealed.

**********************************************************************************************

'You ready' Conor yelled through the apartment 'yes ' I answered exiting the bedroom. Today conor and I were going house hunting. I was excited

The day was so intresting. Some houses I liked others I didnt until we came across this house : http://images.capetown-direct.com/img/camps-bay-hollywood-mansion-camps-bay_2_L.jpg  I immediatley fell in love with it. Conor loved it too. So it was decided. We'd move in , in two months. I couldnt help but smile at the thought of spending the rest of my life with Conor.

**********************************************************************************

so what do you guys think? :D Ill hopefully write chaoter 20 tomorrow! 

LOVE YOU<3

Vote

Fan

COMMENT