Turn Around (A Conor Maynard Fanfic)

A/N: this is my first ever fanfic, so it might be a bit sloppy but im sure ill get into it and thanks for reading :) 

************************************************************************************************************

I looked in the mirror, my long wavy hair lay gently on my right shoulder. My eyes popped with the dark make up just applied, not to heavy just your general dark bottom and top lid with a completed sugar pink lip tint. I smiled as I stood up and smoothed out my dress  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56565705 ) I sighed. My father was Simon Cowell, famous record producer. Him and my mom had an affair 20 years ago and i ended up being an unplanned scan. Every Summer from the day I was born i've visited my dad, even though im 19 now I still enjoy coming to visit

Today my dad has a dinner with some people, he's invited me along as one of his friends is bringing his client who is the same age as me and would enjoy my company. Typical of my dad and his blind dates.  I got into the car outside, and my dad was already sitting there, removing his black sunglasses he said 'You look lovely sweetie' as he kissed my head 'Thanks daddy' i said smiling. Even though i was 19 he still treated me like his little girl.

We soon arrived at the restraunt where about 10 paparaazzi awaited us, cameras flashing left right and centre. I shielded my eyes from the blinding lights as i made my way through the restraunt door where we were greeted by a nervous looking waiter 'Mr Cowell your table of friends await you' he managed to choke out 'Thank you' my dad replied as he made his way to the back of the restraunt , the 'VIP' section. There sat a large table with " empty seats, one beside a man, he looked to be in his late 30's early 40's and another beside well, i couldnt quite see his face, just the back of his head, until he turned around and I saw, his big blue eyes, his cheeky grin. I knew then i would be lost for words the entire dinner....