Lets Have The Time of our lives

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Last night couldnt have been more perfect. I checked my phone and had 2 messages. One from Sophie confirming my day off and another from Larisa' heeeeeey Mrs Maynard ;) boys are having a concert tonight and want you and Conor to come and i have a idea for it xxx' I smiled 'okay come right over and we'll prepare this idea ;) xxx' I jumped out of bed and threw on this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57153891  I ran down stairs into the kitchen were the smell of eggs and bacon filled my nostrils. 'Its just ready' Beth smiled nodding towards the table for me to sit down.  She placed a plate of bacon and eggs infront of me and a sup of warm steamy tea 'mmmm' i said happily tucking in to my breakfast. When i was done i rinsed my plate and put it in the dishwasher when the doorbell rang. I ran to answer it and there was Larisa standing there with 2 big shopping bags and a grin on her face. 'come in' i giggled as we raced up the stairs like little children. We gossiped for hours before we decided to do a twitcam. I went on twitter and tweeted about it which sent my timeline crazy. There were already 3,000 viewers when we got on. We smiled and waved down the camera and did a few q&a's before Larisa and I decided to stick on Conors album Contrast and randomly start dancing around. I didnt know fans would go so crazy over that until i saw it. '@ConorMaynard - @LaurenCowell you'll have to show me how you shake like your famous girl and put you head back and lay it down like a vegas girl ;)'mi nearly fell off the chair laughing. We were on twitcam an hour and a half before we logged off.

For our joke Larisa and I were gonna dress up in 1D merchandise. I wore this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57153176 and Larisa wore this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57153338  we hopped into my car and drove off to the concert. Conor was already there and when he seen us he was in stitches laughing. Little did he know we had bought him a tshirt. Conor and Harry had a little bromance going on so Larisa bought him a I<3Harry Styles tshirt. At first he refused to put it on, but with a lot of kissing i managed to tug of his shirt and put that one on. We walked into the boys dressing room. Harry ran up to Conor and gave him a big hug as Niall did to Larisa while Louis, Liam and Zayn squished me in a 4 way hug 'guys i cant breath' i mumbld into Louis' chest who was hugging me the hardest.

We took our seats, front row and Larisa and I screamed and fangirled like all the other girls in the room for the whole concert. Conor did not let go of my hand once and at one point he put me on his shoulders were i sang along and the boys laughed at me. It was one of the best nights id had in a while and i was glad to have spent it with such great people. We decided to go out for dinner that night. Larisa and I had packed a change of clothes so we wouldnt look out of place. Larisa wore this http://www.polyvore.com/larisa_dinner/set?id=57155141  and I wore this http://www.polyvore.com/lauren_dinner/set?id=57155228 we kept our hair and make up the same and went to the restraunt. It was quiet so we didnt get noticed.Somehow Harry managed to get a picture of Conor and I kissing and posted it on instagram. I changed my twitter display picture from one of mine from a photo shoot to the one of me and Conor kissing and Conor did the same. My timeline was a mix of hate but mostly happy tweets from fans.

When dinner was over I went back to my own house. Larisa was staying over in mine so we said goodbye to everyone and left. When we got into my room my phone buzzed i pulled it out to see a text from an unknown number 'you think that you can get away from me you skanky bitch, your still mine tell anyone and that Conor boy is in for it watch your back bitch cause im comming- A ' my palms started swaeting i dropped the phone and cried, Larisa read the text and gave ke a cuddle. This was getting scary....