DARRY- Baby fever... or not

Start from the beginning

"Yeah you!" Soda retorted. "You drew on our faces and that's scaring her!"

You rolled your eyes at the two of them as you entered the room with her bottle of milk.

"You two arguing will scare her more than anything. Here let me feed her real quick," You took her from soda and held his in your arms.

Lucky for you guys, she liked to drink her milk. Unlucky for you guys she was hard to burp. Darry seemed to be the only one who could accomplish that task. After that was done, he held her for a little while longer.

Pony was completely drained. Soda and Darry has gotten a few hours of sleep, but pony didn't. He was getting moody, as he usually did when he got tired.

Darry didn't know this, but when he was sleeping I had done some of Pony's homework for him because he couldn't focus on it. That was something you both agreed to take to the grave. If Darry knew he wouldn't be happy with either of you.

"Hey pone," you said, tapping his shoulder. "Why don't you go shower and then go to bed. You're practically falling asleep here."

"Mmmto tired," pony mumbled.

"To shower?" You asked and he nodded. "Okay then let's just get you in bed sweetheart, but don't forget pj's. If you sleep in these clothes it'll ruin them."

Pony nodded sleepily and went into his and Soda's room. When Pony got sleepy he was just like a big baby, Soda was the exact same.

Being Darry's girlfriend of eight years, you've basically become a sister to his brothers. You've taken care of them when they were sick, and after rumbles. Even when Johnny and Dallas died, you were there for them all.

Soda just about took Steve's head off for trying to score with you while Darry was at work. You were part of the gang, but you weren't as gruff as they all were.

You were a grease, but held your head up and dressed like you were a soc. Not that you wanted to be a soc, you just would rather look neat than tuff.

"Soda you should go too," Darry told him. "You've got work tomorrow."

Soda nodded and followed behind pony.

You sat down next to Darry and peeked at Beatrice who was sleeping his arms once again.

"Hey dare," you asked. He grunted in response. "When are we gonna have one of these."

Darry smiles at you and kissed your cheek. "Well, we'd have to eat married first."

"I would like that." You smirked up at him before he got up and gently set Beatrice in her crib.

"I would too."

*

You woke up to a pillow hitting you in the face.

"Get your ass up before I stick mine in your face!" Twobit yelled. It was followed by a crying.

"Way to go two," you heard steve mutter. "Can we go now soda? We'll be late for work."

"Hang on one sec," Soda said before whispering in Steve's ear. Steve smiled so brightly it made you wonder what had been said.

You got up from the couch and straightened the pillows on it up a tad. When you turned around Darry was staring at you.

"I've got something to say." He announced. You stared at him confused.

Once he got down on one knee your heart stopped.

"YES!" You exclaimed.

"But I didn't even-"

"YES!"

"Can I just-"

"Yes you can just-"

He quickly pulled a ring out of his back pocket before you could say anything else. You recognized it. It had been Mrs. Curtis's engagement  ring.

"Darry, I cant take that ring- I mean I love it, it's gorgeous, but it's too sentimental. If I ever lost it-" you gasped.

"Since when do you lose things?," Pony spoke up.

"Kid's got a point," two-bit said.

"Pony, Soda, and me already talked about it. It's okay for you to take this ring. Mom would have wanted you to have it," Darry stood up and slipped it on your finger. "She always said you were like the daughter she never had."

"Besides," Soda laughed. "You already said yes... a million times."

You were already crying tears of joy right now. Well, they were a mix between happy and sad.

"Will you say it once more properly," Darry laughed and wiped your tears away.

You nodded and he asked you. " Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N Will you make me the happiest man alive?"

You could barely contain your excitement. "YES! YES I MILLION TIMES YES!"

You jumped into his arms and while kissing you, he spun you around. Steve, Soda, and Twobit has started barking like dogs.

Pony only wondered what Dally and Johnny were thinking while looking down on you both. Did they know that in three years you would have finally had the time to get married?

Did they know neither of you could afford a wedding dress, so Twobit swiped you the ugliest white dress you had ever seen.

Did they know you still wore it because you and Darry found it funny?

Did they know that your first kid was a girl?

Did they know that you both grew old together?

Or did they have to wait until you could tell them yourselves?

(OKAY GUYS IM SORRY BUT THAT ENDING IS HUMOROUS AND LITERALLY NONE OF YOU BETTER SHED A TEAR BC I SWEAR IT WAS THE WORST THING IVE EVER WRITTEN WTH)