Chapter 1- New multiverse

Shattered Dream POV

  I was headed to Underswap, until my brother came back to his sense.

That's strange what's this portal doing here.....

  *Few seconds later, Shattered Dream found himself falling into the portal*

  Oof, where am I. Wait what the heck, why am I back to my normal clothes, this is so weird. Hmmm... this looks like a house, but it's kinda too bright, reminds me of my old place. Anyway I should try to see if I can get my groopy form back before anything else.

 ( After like a few minutes of  Shattered trying to get in his groopy form and failed)

  You know what, I GIVE UP!!!!

  Guess I'll go look around.... Wait isn't this my house.. ehh it looks too bright, I should change it later or something.

  I'll just go back to what ever I was doing. As I was walking down the stairs. I heard some chatting. Wait, someone's here.

Ink POV

  I was talking with Blue until I heard someone come down the stairs, it must be Dream, so I turned around and saw... another person who looked like Dream, but he wasn't Dream because one of his eye sockets had a glowing golden apple that looked broken. 

  I walked up to this other Dream and said "hello, what's your name?". They just stared at my for a while and then said "um hey I'm Shattered ". He looked nice, I wonder which au or multiverse he came from.

  Blue came up to Shattered and said " You look just like our best friend Dream". Shattered said " oh, really" he mumbled something else that I couldn't hear. 

(Should I continue?)