Wonho

We all got to know each other today and they were really nice. Two of them, Minhyuk and Wonho were two very different people but they were both so nice so you thought it would be a great idea to be a little closer to them.

But Jooheon started to become more distant and didn't talk to you as much as you thought he was going to. And that kind of made you sad because he was honestly so cute and nice in the beginning.

That day, you went to bed with a bad feeling. It was like your insides were slowly mixing together. It hurt like hell until some lightning decided to struck,
But you as the oblivious person you are didn't realize that. You yelped as it got louder, as if it was coming closer. The only safe thing to do seemed to be to run to Changkyun's room for help, so you ran until you realized that you don't know which room is his because there are a million in this one building!

You had to just open every door and see:|

(If you notice a little bit of sarcasm in my voice, it's because I'm being fucking sarcastic. So if something doesn't make sense I'm probably just sarcastic🙃)

You opened the first door and there was Shownu.. you didn't really want to bother him so you went to the next door. Wonho! Yes, it's easy to talk to him. You went over to his bed and shook him lightly as the lightning went crazy.

"Hoseokie! Wake up, I'm scared"
His eyes fluttered open as he spoke.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?" He questioned and sat up, but as he did so you realized he was shirtless.. and damn!
You blushed and looked down at your thighs as you replied.
"I'm s-scared..."you stuttered.
"Of what?"Wonho was concerned that something was wrong.
"There is some loud noise outside, and I don't know wh"- the loud noise appeared again and you flinched as you hugged him tightly.

"That's just the weather, it won't hurt you" he tried to calm you down as you whined.
"Can I sleep here..?" You asked shyly with your arms around his torso.
"Of course"he smiled even tho you couldn't see it.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you.." you didn't want to bother him either but to be honest you didn't know Shownu as well as you knew Wonho, even tho you had known them for the same amount of time.
"No it's fine your not bothering me"
He warmly smiled and hugged you back laying you both down and covering you with the blanket.

"Goodnight princess" he whispered and closed his eyes.
"Goodnight oppa" you replied and cuddled into his side with your head on his chest. AND OML IT WAS SOOO DAMN COMFORTABLE!

~~~~~~~~

In the morning
Jooheon POV

I just went to the living room after I woke up and talked to Minhyuk and Shownu about how their sleep was and shit.

Soon the subject of the others came up so we decided to wake them up.

I went to Kihyun's room and bothered him until he woke up.

Then I went to Hoseok's room but as soon as I opened the door I froze and closed it again.
Y/N WAS CUDDLING A SHIRTLESS WONHO! AND SHE WAS SHIRTLESS TOO?!
What was I supposed to do?!
I couldn't just go in there, that would be awkwardly awkward.

Plus it hurt so much to see her cuddling HIM. Because he is just too perfect, his hair is so soft, his body, his sexy voice and his personality and other things I don't have. Why would she ever choose me over him?
She wouldn't. Exactly, that's the point. I wouldn't choose me over Wonho.

I'll never have a chance with her, we're just gonna be friend's. I'm nothing compared to Hoseok hyung! (This makes me cry😭 Jooheon is perfect🥺)

I just walked to the other rooms and woke them up waiting for someone else to see Y/n and Wonho.

Changkyun POV

Jooheon came in to my room to find me sleeping, he woke me up and left.
I went to wake Hoseok up, I decided Y/n must be tired because she moved here yesterday so I shouldn't wake her up yet.

When I entered Wonho's room he was laying in a little weird position, it looked like he had a huge pillow on his tummy. I walked over and pushed the covers away and to my surprise it wasn't a pillow it was a human, not just any human tho, a girl, more specifically MY SISTER?! She isn't wearing a shirt either?! Wait oh thank god, she is just wearing a tube top. Did my friend fuck my sister? Wait no he'd never do that, right?

But why is she here then?!

"Yah?! Why are you sleeping here?"
I said as I lifted her up and carried her to Wonho's couch.
"What are you doing?"
She complained.

Y/n POV

I  made him drop me on the couch by kicking my feet.
"Waking him up!"
Changkyun said angrily pointing towards the confused boy on the bed.
"Why are you here and not in your bed?! I swear to god you two stay the fuck away from each other, and Wonho don't you dare touch my sister!" Wonho frowned.
"I didn't do anything to her!" He defended.

Changkyun shook his head and left the room. You looked over at Hoseok.
"I'm sorry.." you felt so guilty cause it wasn't his fault at all.
"For what?" He was confused on why you apologized to him.
"He's mad at you now because of me.. and I don't want to ruin your friendship.. I'm sorry"

"None of this is your fault. You were just scared. Everyone is scared of something"he comforted you.

"Fine.. but why was he so mad?" You didn't really understand why he was mad at you. Of course it could've been cause he thought you slept together but your clothes were still on. So that didn't really make sense.

"I don't know let's ask him later then he can chill a little" He answered.

"Good idea. Oh and good morning by the way" you added as you giggled.

"Yeah good morning" he chuckled along with you and stood up to get a shirt.

———————
Hi, I can't stop listening to the new album(we are here) it's sooo good, I love it more than I should.

TXT: ok.. I CANT BREATHE THEIR FIRSTALBUM CAME OUT. I love it.
MY BIAS IS YEONJUN, WHO'S YOURS IF YOU HAVE ONE.

Soobin

Yeonjun

Beomgyu

Taehyun

HueninKai

? Do you have a bias¿👀

I'm sorry that I forgot that all of you might not have heard about them..

BUT I LOVE THEM♥️💔🥺😢
And I hope you do too❤️

Byeee