Michael started kissing all over my stomach causing me to giggle until he sat up. I forward my brows a bit, but still kept the smile on my face. Michael looked me over before settling on my face.

"What's wrong-" I was in the middle of asking, but Michael leaned down and stuck his tongue down my throat. I instantly went back to that kiss in my apartment that Friday night. Our first real kiss we shared. I moved back to break the kiss and pushed at his chest.

"Michael-" Michael moved away from me and started taking our pillows and stacking them behind me.

"Get on all fours." He mumbled. I blinked a few times and looked at the three pillows he stacked up.

"Mi-" Michael grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and tossed it on the floor.

"Now B! Get on all fours." He started to yell, but closed his eyes and gave me the demand again.

I moved the pillows back to their original places and I looked back at Michael. I sighed and grabbed his face gently and pulled him down beside me. By the time his head hit the pillow all of the anger and tension on his face and in his shoulders were gone and he closed his eyes.

He buried his face into into my breasts and pulled me as close as he could. I brushed down his eyebrows before I started to stroke his cheek and the hair on his chin.

"Don't leave me B." He mumbled in a husky; sleepy voice. I looked down and saw his eyes rolling and smirked...him and Mya are so much alike. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not." I whispered and wrapped my leg around his waist.

GASP!

I woke up out of my sleep and looked around before my eyes landed on Michael.

We were in our same positions from when we fell asleep. From the way I woke up; Michael stirred a bit and pulled my leg a little high before falling back to sleep.

I stayed as still as I could as my mind started to race. I had a dream about what happened, but it was far worse. In my dream no one came to stop the thug who had the knife to my face and he slashed my face before sticking the knife into my stomach. By the time Michael reached me it was too late...I bled out and our baby was gone.

But...that wasn't the only thing I that scared me about the dream. The face...the guy...I remember...I remember...

"You were attacked last night!? By who?!" Bruce was pacing back and forth in my office while I sat in my chair a bit zoned out.

I had a conference call with Bruce early this morning and I was a bit off. Once it was over, Bruce came to my office to check on me. I told him after awhile what happened to me and...yeah he's been freaking out every since. 

"BELLA!" I jumped a bit and looked up to see him looking just as worried as Michael did last night. I looked at the pen I had in my hand before dropping it and leaning back in my chair.

"I don't know him, but the guard coming ran him off-" That was half true, but I couldn't tell Bruce who the guy was...not before I tell Michael.

"Well we need to call the police, look at tapes and see how the hell he got in here in the first place-"I shook my head and held my hands up.

"We don't do police...but the tapes...can you get them for me?" I asked and Bruce looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? No. I can't just hand something like that over Bella...besides...what would you do with them? Just call the police and let them handle-" I rolled my eyes before waving my hand at him.