Thea looked at her friend in sympathy as Caroline shot her an expectant look, "okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that," the blonde vampire said causing the wolf to nudge her, attempting to get her to shut her mouth. Caroline only wanted what was best for her friends, but sometimes she was a little too judgey and went a little too far. "There. You commented," Bonnie mumbled, continuing to hang up the lanterns, ignoring the look the vampire was giving her.

"Bonnie," Caroline trailed off with a knowing tone in her voice, making Thea wince as Bonnie's head snapped towards the blonde in irritation. "What do you want me to say, Caroline? I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences," the witch snapped causing Caroline to sigh, "I want you to say you're not okay with it," she pushed.

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it," Bonnie admitted, sighing in sadness causing Thea to hug her in comfort. The wolf was about to speak up before she was interrupted by the sound of a revving engine. "Greetings, blondie, witchy," Damon said as he pulled up at the side of them, his window rolled down as he leant against it, "sex on legs," he stated flirtatiously as he glanced at Thea, the brunette offering him a wink in reply. "I think your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan," he smiled sweetly as he looked back at the witch, and though his face may have looked sweet and innocent, his voice held nothing but supreme sarcasm.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked, crossing her arms as the three girls stared at him in confusion, "I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost," Damon replied, causing Thea's head to perk up in interest. "Uncle M's back?" she spoke up with hope as she looked at her raven haired friend as he smiled at her nodding bitterly as he recalled what happened to him earlier. "Wait, why would you even think that?" Caroline asked, still confused.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu," Damon explained causing Thea to smirk, "go Uncle Masey," she muttered in amusement as Damon rolled his eyes at her. "I thought you said ghosts couldn't physically interact with people," Caroline said to Bonnie as the witch stared in confusion, "they can't" she answered, her voice barely above a whisper as she realised she had screwed something up.

"Yeah, well. I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone they're supposed to stay dead," the raven haired vampire stated causing Thea to narrow her eyes at him, "kinda like how I wish you had," she told him, smiling sarcastically. Bonnie and Caroline snorted in amusement as Damon scoffed in annoyance, "get in the car, Lockwolf," he said, Thea doing as he said as he turned to look back at Bonnie. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it," he demanded before speeding off.

✧✦✧✦✧

Damon and Thea walked into the Grill, making their way over to the bar as they spotted Alaric, "you know, I've had enough vampires today, thanks," the history teacher sighed as he began to get up. "Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We've got trouble," Damon said as he and Thea sat on either side of the ex-vampire hunter, the vampire compelling them all a drink. "No. you've got trouble. See, we're not a team. You tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends. I don't like you anymore," Ric explained blankly causing the wolf to giggle softly, covering her mouth as the elder Salvatore shot her a glare.

"Ah! But remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle werewolf Mason Lockwood?" Damon questioned with a smirk, wincing as he noticed the harsh glare the wolf was currently giving him. "Yeah, and?" Alaric replied, only half paying attention as he sipped on his drink, "I think he's still a little pissed," the Salvatore said causing Thea to arch a brow with an exasperated look. "Guess it runs in the family," she muttered to the raven haired vampire as she raised her glass to her lips, about to take a drink when someone snatched it away from her.