XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO

Magsimula sa umpisa

Caroline and Bonnie glanced at each other, grins beginning to grow on their faces as Thea stared at them in disbelief. "How the hell did she win?" the wolf asked as she threw up her arms in exasperation, her eyes wide as she looked between her two remaining friends in confusion. The vampire and witch laughed at their friend's dramatics before each grabbing a hold of one of her arms, the three strutting into Mystic Falls High with beaming smiles.

✧✦✧✦✧

Elena and Thea made their way towards their lockers, them both being next to each other, when Elena's phone began to ring. "It's Damon," the doppelganger muttered to her friend, causing the dark haired teen's head to perk up in interest at the mention of her best friend's name. She hadn't seen the eldest Salvatore since she got back into town, and she missed him a lot. "Hey. Are you checking up on me? Because I'm fine," the brunette spoke into the phone, making Thea laugh at the bluntness of her friend's tone as she opened her locker, taking out the books she needed.

"Rebekah? She's living with you now?" the doppelganger said in disbelief, catching Thea's attention as she closed her locker before leaning against it in confusion. Rebekah was still here? she pondered as she looked at her best friend in concern, "what about Stefan? What is he up to?" Elena asked in worry before rolling her eyes in annoyance. Thea assumed the elder Salvatore had given her some vague answer, refusing to tell her the truth- the wolf could have listened into the conversation with her advanced hearing but this was Elena's business, her friend would tell her herself if she needed to.

"Come on, Damon. I can handle it. What?" Elena demanded before huffing angrily and slamming her locker door loudly in frustration, causing Thea to jump, startled. "You're still cheering, right T?" Caroline asked from across the hall as she put up a flyer for the Spirit Squad back-to-school Bonfire, catching the two brunette's attention. "Of course, what ever would you do without your best dancer?" the wolf mocked jokingly as the two girls made their way over to their blonde friend who had a beaming smile on her face, "I forgot about the bonfire," Elena sighed causing Caroline's smile to drop.

"You have to go! It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year-" the vampire pleaded with the doppelganger as she gave her a disbelieving look. "Relax, Caroline. I'll be there," Elena assured her as she and Thea both laughed at the blondes' neurotic persuading. Caroline sighed in relief, smiling softly, "thank you. It's just that-" the blonde started to explain before she was cut off by Tyler's lips attaching to hers. Thea cringed in disgust, averting her eyes. She may have been happy for them both, but Tyler was still her brother and it was definitely weird seeing him kiss her best friend.

"Happy first day!" Tyler exclaimed with a beaming smile as he looked between his girlfriend, baby sister and Elena. It was at that point that Thea noticed a small red stain on the collar of her twins shirt, her eyes narrowing in anger, "is that blood?!" the wolf hissed quietly, as to not draw the attention of onlookers, her eyes turning to slits as she glared at her brother. "Oh my god," Caroline mumbled, pushing her boyfriend into the boys bathroom with Thea hot on her heels and Elena trailing slowly behind them.

"What's going on?" the elder Lockwood questioned as both Caroline and Thea stood in front of him, each with an icy glare whilst Elena checked the bathroom stalls to make sure they were all empty. "Vampire 101- don't wear your breakfast to school!" the blonde scolds him causing Tyler to roll his eyes in slight annoyance, "chill out.it was just a blood bag," he said passively, making Thea's eyes narrow even smaller. "From where?" the wolf asked, pissed at the way her brother was acting so carefree about the whole situation.

"Rebekah hooked me up," the newly turned hybrid told her as he looked between his girlfriend and twin as they interrogated him, noticing the aggravated expressions on both of their faces. "Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for?" Caroline demanded, sounding slightly jealous, "Klaus told her to keep a watch on me, protect his new asset," Tyler responded with an amused smirk on his face, causing the two girls' anger to increase.