chapter 2: the hide out

(Hey it's been a minute since I posted sorry but anyway the name thing has changed to (yn) cuz it keeps changing it to just be a y when I try and Wright it I hope that makes since enjoy the story)

(Yn) pov

When we got to there hide out butch dropped me the floor "ok where here babe" he says. I get up and look around it was obvious that the three boy's lived here the place was a mess. Boomer looked at me then  looked at the ground "um..sorry for the mess.." He says. " don't apologize to her it's are home we can do what we want." brick says. "If you don't like the mess my room is clean we could hang out in there~" butch says. "No it's no-" boomer started to say something but butch covered his mouth. "shut up it's clean boomer" butch says. 

Butch's pov

Eh this girl is alright she has a nice body I'm not to sure why we brought her back here but I'm gonna take advantage of the situation...is my room clean? I think it is...whatever... "Uh I think I'll just sit down in here or something....is there anything to do around here?" (Yn) asked.
"Well you could kiss me that would be fun~" i say. She blushes cute...I guess "eh no thanks" (yn) says. Wait what? She said no...well I don't know why I'm hurt by this I've been rejected before hmm.   

(Yn) pov

"I have tons of stuff to do in my room..but not like butch that's not what I meant! I mean like games and stuff..." Boomer says blushing a little aw he's to cute to be a rowdy ruff boy!~ eh what am I thinking? What ever. "Hey! You don't know what I meant by hang out I could have meant anything!" Butch says.  " you guys have fun with that I'm gonna watch a movie... I guess your welcome to join (yn) if you want " brick says
Who do I go with?

(Choose one. 1s is boomer ,2s is brick and 3s is butch)

1s
"That sounds fun  boomer" i decide to go with boomer I'm sure whatever game he wants to play Will be fun plus I think he's adorable for some reason "oh ok come on" boomer grabs my hand and we go to his room "ok um hang on" he cleans up a little  and then turns to me "so what kinda game do you wanna play? I only have video games but lots of video games um..." Boomer says. " oh ok" I look through his video games and pick one. "Oh I haven't played that one in a while" boomer says. I wonder if boomers ok he seems like he's been nervous this whole time. We play his game it turns out to be a boxing game. I won twice and he won three times I wanted to go again but he didn't want to "Uh well I already won so it would be a waste of time you know?..." He says. " oh I get it your afraid I'll win is that it? " I say jokingly "what no! Your on I will win!" Boomer says with a gleam in his eye. And he did 5 to 4 because I let him he just wanted to win so bad and he was so cute er uh.... After that boomer let me sleep in his super comfortable chair I'm pretty small I guess and the chair is pretty big.

2s

"I'll stay here with brick a movie sounds nice" I say "yeah whatever I have to go work out anyway." butch says and walks out boomer sits with us to watch the movie. "Its a scary movie little bro you sure you wanna watch it?" Brick asked boomer teasing him.
"what of course I'll watch it and I won't get scared!" Boomer says. we start to watch the movie and  it was a pretty good movie. Half way through it boomer screams again "guys I just remembered I have something to do so...bye" he walks out. "Heh I knew it." Brick mumbled. He put his arm around me. "Um...what are you doing?" I say. " I'm watching a movie what does it look like I'm doing hun? " he says sarcastically. "Your starting to act like butch" I say. He looks at me "no I'm not! take that back! I'm not even flirting with you!.....that much..." He said. I laugh. He was mad for the rest of the movie.

3s

"Uh well i-" I got cut off by butch throwing me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?!" I ask surprised "well doll face I called dibs" he said while carrying me away "what does that even mean plus doll face really that sounds stupid..." I say "eh it means I called dibs it may have been in my head but I clearly asked you to hang out first doooooolllllfaaaace." He says and puts me down on his bed and guess what? His room is not clean "ok so you stay five feet away from me at all times" I say. "Eh no" he pulls me into his lap. "Hey!" I say. " so~ I said we would hang out so do you wanna talk or play a game maybe...makeout?~" He says.
I blush "first of all let me go second of all no I don't want makeout!" I say a little mad that he wasn't taking a hint of something. "Your no fun.." He smirks and I get a bad feeling  " so let's play a game" he says. "Um ok what kind of game?" I ask as he lets me go. "A racing game well unless you actually wanna street race...anyway if I win you have to kiss me if you win I don't kiss you unless you want me too" He asked handing me a controller. I actually want to street race how cool would that be?! Eh maybe not... "That doesn't seem fair." I say. " Seems pretty fair to me" he says. He ends up winning. "That was rigged!" I say. " no it wasn't now you have to kiss me~" he says. I make a run for it   "Hey come back here" he says chasing after me. I ran past boomer with butch not far behind "he seems more flirty today...or something hmm." Boomer says. Butch catches me and pins me to the wall. He almost kissed me until brick and boomer pulls him away from me. "Whatever" butch says and walks away.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I hope you enjoyed the story.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\