"Ready?" I said as I put the car in drive.

She nodded and off we went to the twins house.

Billie took aux and played her usual hard rap as she tried her best to mosh in my small car causing me to laugh.

There's never a dull moment with her around, that's part of why I love her so much.

-

"Whats up!" Billie shouted as we let ourselves into the twins place.

"Yerrrrr!" Isaac shouted from the living room.

We joined them to see Eli on the ground playing with the new pup while Isaac and Danielle were on the couch.

I felt a smile come over me as I watched Eli. This man is really obsessed with this dog. It makes me happy to see my best friend this happy.

"So, what's it's name?" I asked as I joined Eli on the floor to pet it.

"This is lil Jah." Eli said as he gave the small husky a kiss on the head.

"We figured we'd name him in memory of Jahseh." Isaac said as he looked at Billie and Dani who were sitting on the couch with him.

I saw tears fill Danis eyes as she showed a small smile, making Isaac throw his arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to him.

Billie immediately slid off the couch and joined Eli and I on the floor so she could pet the lil guy as well.

"Hi there Jah." She said in a baby voice to the puppy.

I placed a hand on Billies thigh as well to comfort her as we sat around just playing with him.

I know how she gets whenever X gets brought up and all I can do is be there for her. I really wish she would open up to me about him a little more, but I understand that her, the twins, and Danielle all have one another for that.

As I was holding lil Jah, he kept trying to lick my face which was making me laugh. This dog was so cute.

Suddenly, I saw a bright flash on me as Billie held her phone up.

"Did you just take a photo of me?" I asked confused.

"I couldn't help it. This is too fucking cute." She smirked.

"Oh you two are going to make me puke." Dani joked.

"Oh shut up." I giggled.

-

As I was dropping Billie off at her apartment I remembered that I have my interview tomorrow. I nearly forgot to tell her.

"Guess what." I grinned as we sat in my car outside her building.

"What?"

"I have my very first interview tomorrow."

She looked at me with wide, happy eyes.

"No way dude! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She gasped.

"I just found out today." I smiled shyly.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Josie!" She said as she brought me in for a tight hug.

As we broke the hug she placed her hand on my cheek and brought me in for a deep kiss that left me breathless after it ended.

"I love you so much." She said as her face was still only a few inches away from mine.

"I love you more." I replied, holding a small blush on my cheeks.