Chapter 2- Brandon

I stood in alleyway, behind a trash can, covering my exposed lower regions that were not too fond of the autumn air. I occasionally peeked over at the green neon sign that read 'Open' under the name 'Tony's' painted in cursive in a large glass window, hoping to see Romeo's black Chevrolet Malibu.

I sighed heavily in a shaky breath and pulled one of my hands away from my crotch to dial his number once more. It rung three times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?!"

"First of all, don't yell at me. Second, I'm like three blocks away, calm your tits."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for not being Mr. Calm Tits when I'm naked in an alley at like 3 in the morning. Excuse me!"

"Yeah, you woke me up at 3 a.m. after you decided to hook up with an engaged Starbucks cashier. Hell fuckin' yeah excuse you."

"..."

"I swear to God if we weren't friends I'd leave you to get kidnapped and pimped out by some Russian guy named Bruno."

Just as I opened my mouth to apologize and ask why my pimp was Russian, a loud honk made me jump and scramble to catch my phone and cower behind the trash can. I looked in the direction of the honk to see a tinted window roll down to reveal dark-haired, vaguely tanned boy's frowning face looking in no particular direction.

"Hello? Brandon? Did you actually get kidnapped by a Russian pimp because in that case I think I'm psychic."

I put the phone back to my ear and stepped out towards the car slowly.

"Totally. You should have a show called 'That's So Romeo.'"

Romeo started laughing really hard at that and I could hear him without the phone to my ear.

I stopped walking when I saw his car sitting under a streetlight. I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled.

"It's not that funny!" I shouted, smiling.

I saw him stare in my direction, confused for a moment, before pulling up in front of the alleyway.

I watched the jet black vehicle park at the entrance to the alley, the street lights' reflections settling on the hood. Romeo cautiously stuck his head out.

I walked up to the car and leaned on the roof, looking down at him seductively. He looked up at me.

"Looking for a good time?" I said, stifling a laugh.

I couldn't take myself seriously long enough to finish the sentence and started cackling. Romeo joined soon after.

"You're not funny, oh my god." Romeo said in between chuckles.

I circled to the other side of the vehicle and got in the passenger seat.

"I'm hilarious and you love me."

Romeo smiled. "Whatever."

He reached into the back seat and threw a grey hoodie and black sweatpants at my face.

"I'm not driving until you clothe yourself." He said gesturing to my naked body, still smiling.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Brandon, if you don't put those clothes on I'll make your balls hang from my rear view mirror like fuzzy dice." Romeo said, pulling out his phone.

As much as I wanted to make numerous inappropriate jokes about that entire sentence my baby makers were being threatened and I appreciated my testicles so I squeezed into Romeo's Hollister sweats.

Now look, I have participated in almost every sports team in my school; basketball, football, baseball, even volleyball but, oh my god did I struggle with those sweatpants. I honestly deserve an Olympic medal for getting those things on. Romeo started yelling at me around the time I inadvertently started twerking in his face.

"BRANDON OH MY GOD GET YOUR ASS OFF MY FACE!"

"I'M TRYING TO-- AH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY BUTT?!!"

"BECAUSE IF IT GETS ANY CLOSER I THINK IT'S GONNA EAT ME!"

"MY ASS IS NOT A MONSTER ROMEO!"

"THEN WHY IS IT ATTACKING ME?!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU CALLED IT A MONSTER!"

"OH MY GOD I'M SORRY JUST GET IT OFF!"

I managed to yank the pants upward once more and fall on top of Romeo at the same time. I started laughing uncontrollably and Romeo just kind of glared down at me.

He didn't try to move me off his lap.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

I could hear his annoyance but I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me, my sides started burning.

I was gasping for air and on the brink of tears when I answered.

"You just apologized to my ass." I screamed with laughter.

Romeo had to hide his smile.