Chapter Two

" Why would I wanna have a child at seventeen ?, I'm good where I'm at " This bitch Nae said she hates me I don't even know why but she sucked the whole football teams dick and the bitch burning.

" Why would I wanna be burning ?. Don't come for me if I ain't send for you " I said walking away like this bitch got the wrong one really.

-

School was finally over thank god. I'm home now changing from my uniform and putting on some black tights and a long sleeve shirt with my black UGG slippers. I picked up my phone and walked downstairs and I locked the door and got in my car.

-

" Where Lenai ? " I asked Jayden her dad .

" She sleep come and sit on the couch you fronting and shit " He said I rolled my eyes walked pass him and sat on the couch .

He came and pulled me in his lap. I sighed and tried to get up but he was to strong.

" I came over here to get my daughter and leave " I said he Buried his face in my neck.

" I know but you really fronting I can't even get a hug no more that's fucked up Yani. "

We just layed there watching TV. I went to check on Lenai and she was woke playing in her doll house when she saw me she ran and hugged my legs . " I missed you mommy " She said.

-

" Yani y'all spend the night with me " Jayden said I shook my head no and he just kept asking and I finally agreed .

-

I'm just getting out of the shower and I put on my panties and Jayden's shirt which came to my thighs. I walked in his room and sat on the bed. He came out of his bathroom with his basketball shorts on and no shirt. I looked at him then back at the TV.

-

" Ahh, fuck Jayden " I tried to keep my moans in as he pumped in and out of me.

" Damn Yani, you tight " He said. We both came together.

" I love you girl. " He said kissing my neck.

" I love you too Jayden".