six.

Just as I had predicted, Archer had caught my cold. He tried to hide it from me but when he visited me on Wednesday, he looked like a walking zombie. I made him instantly go home and go to sleep. 

It was Friday night now and I was packing my stuff up to go visit Archer. I had a bunch of homemade soups, crackers, and medicine for him to take. Marlene was the one who told me to go bring lots of goodies for him, and I couldn't agree more. He deserves it because he's perfect. 

I knocked on his door and heard shuffling behind it before a sleepy-looking Archer appeared. His face lit up when he saw me, opening the door wider. "You have no clue how happy I am that you are here, Keaton." 

"I couldn't let my little baby suffer." I pinched his cheek and slipped past him into his living room. I went instantly to the kitchen and heard him follow behind me. "I brought you lots of soup, crackers, and medicine so you can get all better." 

"Thank you, baby." He leaned towards to kiss me which I quickly dodged him. 

"I am not getting sick again Mr. You are gonna have to wait for a little bit till you are all better." He pouted and sat on his bar while I warmed him the Chicken Noodle Soup I made earlier. "Tell me if you like it. It's my grandmother's special recipe."

Archer took a huge bit, once it was cooled of course, and I heard him let out a soft moan. My cheeks blushed. "This is amazing."

"Why thank you, my dude. When you are finished, you are going to your room and sleeping." 

I cleaned up his kitchen while he went to his room. His apartment was usually clean but it was sort of messy. I picked up the clutter, making it look so much better. Once I was done, I walked to Archers room, to see him bundled up in blankets watching NCIS reruns, it was quite the sight. He opened his arms for me to come and sit with him, and I just couldn't say no to how cute he looked. 

Archer was now asleep and I was stuck on the bed since his head was in my lap, after playing with his hair for forever. After about another hour, I rolled him gently off my lap so I could get up. I felt super gross in the clothes I have been wearing and decided I needed to take a shower. 

I grabbed an extra towel and the Shampoo and Conditioner Archer keeps for me and entered into the shower. The warm water felt good on my skin and the manly soap I used smelt just like Archer. I exited and wrapped my towel around me, remembering I had forgotten to grab some new clothes. 

I opened the bathroom door and saw Archer still asleep. I tiptoed quietly to his closet but was caught by his sultry morning voice. "I like this view to wake up to." 

I turned to see a groggy and smirking Archer. He sat up in his bed and wiped his eyes, looking me up and down. "Oh, you could only imagine getting to see this every morning."

I started towards the closet before hearing him say "I really do, sugar." 

I started to dig through his closet and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of sweats. I was about to drop my towel when Archer walked in. Thank goodness I hadn't let go yet. He sauntered over to me and reached his arms around me, only to get to his jackets. My breath hitched at his closeness to me and how the only thing covering me was a towel. He smirked and placed a kiss on my head before exiting. I quickly pulled on his clothes that swallowed me up.