WHAT?!

You slowly woke up because of your alarm next to you, rubbing your eyes you turned it off.

Your mom entered your room and gave you a glass of water.

"Good morning sweetheart" she smiled sweetly as you took the glass.

"Good morning Eomma" you replied and took a sip of the water.
"How are you?" She questioned.
"I'm fine it was just a headache" you answered rolling your eyes.

You mom was a very caring woman who took good responsibility for you and your father. You loved her so much even tho she always dragged things a little too long.

"Y/n.." nervousness flooded your body as her tone went darker.
"Yes Eomma"
"It might come as a shock.. but we're moving" "WHAT?! WHERE?! SINCE WHEN?!"you were blown away as crazy thoughts went through your brain.

'What if you went to.. NO?!'

"Calm down, we are going to America" she announced happily
"I don't want to go back to America.."
You tried to change her mind.

"Your grandparents are really worried that their time is over soon.. and they want us to be there" she explained.

"PLEASE IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE?! I hate America" you begged.

"You have to come with us or go to Seoul and live with your brother"
You started thinking as a smile spread across your face.
"I wish I could live here in Daegu with you but I guess I'll go live with Kyunnie.." your smile faded into a frown as you thought of something
"Ok we are gon"- "THAT MEANS I GET TO MEET HIS FRIENDS?!! YAAAYYYY! Mom can you believe that I'm gonna meet them!?" You jumped up and down on your bed as you screamed out of happiness.
You had waited for so long to meet them and you were now going to.

———-
Alligator.. wow it's so amazing their whole album is amazing I haven't even chosen a favorite song but I like Turbulence, Ghost, Give Me Dat, INTRO:WE ARE HERE, Party Time and Alligator ofc!❤️💜
Please listen to the album 'We Are Here' You'd most likely like it👌🏻

Short chapter, the next one is gonna be longer and sorry for grammar mistakes if there were any❤️ILY