Thanatos & Eros 4eva! (13) Dragon's Dilemmas

Know it's short but it's just a sum up in Dragons POV of chapters 9-12 TBH from 'I give up' not from 'I won'

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX

======================

Dragon's POV

Love, well this thing called love. It either makes you or breaks you. It had been ten months since the dance, ten months since love broke Eros, since she changed. I looked at her now; we were in 'fight class.' and Athena had made us test our new training. We had learnt how to use our hate to our advantage. She had also made put us against opponents who where similar in fighting skill. That meant Thanatos against Eros. They hated each other, after the 'incident' Eros had become different and she fought more than ever. She had shut herself of to the world; Thanatos had become deader than ever. He was always half dead, he smiled and was happy like a living being. His 'dead' side rarely rose to the surface, now he was never happy; he was just dead, an empty shell. I was so worried for them both. I wanted to help them but I was so scared, Eros was no longer love but hate - Miseo not Eros - Thanatos was no longer life but death. I was still strong with Logan but the love was getting lesser every second. Love was breaking us all.

======================

Chapter Fourteen should be up tomorrow if I can get online

Pic of Logan---> http://media.photobucket.com/image/boys%20with%20black%20hair%20and%20green%20eyes/daEMOmagician/EmoBoy3-1-1.jpg

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX