Thanatos & Eros 4eva! (12) I won.

The happy fairytale one I don't like this one that much

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX

=================================================

Eros' POV

He was leaning in our lips almost touching. The moment I've always wanted it was finally here. Our lips touched and the world just stopped. The only movement was his lips on mine. He suddenly pulled away, I looked in to his normally onyx eyes. They were shining red. A pure, bloody, beautiful red. "Your eyes are red." He laughed.

"I thought you would've pointed out the fact that you won."

"So I did." Dragon was wrong my heart wasn't broken.

"The weird thing is I never thought losing could feel good."

"Well I never thought a kiss could feel good." He kissed me again, this time quickly on the lips. I walked out into the cold night air. Thanatos had gone to get drinks. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Eros."

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

"Never been better."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"Nope."

"Ok, so what's got you so happy?"

"I love Death."

"Death? As in old enough to be my father Death?" I laughed.

"No mother, his son Thanatos. I love Thanatos."

"Oh! Thanatos and Eros. Death and Love. Who knew two forces so different could make something so wonderful."

"Eros? You out here?"

"I'll leave you two alone." She practically floated over to him.

"She's over there. I hope you're not like your father." She said to him before she wandered into the hall.

"Hey, so I've told the love birds. Dragon was shocked and so was Logan." I laughed.

"They doubted you could love."

"Well I can love, I love you."

"I love you too" I replied. I was giddy and my stomach felt like a million butterflies where fluttering around it when we kissed again.

=================================================

I really don't like this one choose this one and I will make the story go dark quickly *evil smile*

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX