4

Lannan gets down to business, touching me in places only Brodey is allowed to and giving me hickeys.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?" Lannan questions. 

Whilst all this was going on, I managed to get my feet free from the rope they had been tied up in, and kick Lannan right in the balls.

I stand up, my arms still tied to the chair, and go over to Brodey.

I sit behind him and he unties my rope while I untie his.

Lannan smacks me to the floor, causing me to hit my head, and pulls out a knife.

With one swift movement, the knife plunges into Brodey and Lannan runs away, leaving him to die.

-

I sit bolt upright and look around.

No one is anywhere to be seen.

I shout, crying for someone to come and comfort me.

"It's okay, I'm here. What's the matter?" Marcus questions, sitting beside me and pulling me in for a hug.

"B-Bazz is hurt and I n-need to help him," I sob between breaths.

"He's not hurt, love. He's with Lannan recording a video."

Those words replay over and over in my head.

"He's with L-Lannan? He needs to get out of there now!" I cry and bring my knees to my chest, sobbing.

"Bazz!" Marcus shouts and he comes running in and sees me crying and mid panic attack.

He sits beside me and takes over the comforting duties, pulling me in close.

"You're a-alive!" I cry, throwing my arms around him and not letting go.

"Of course I'm alive babe, why wouldn't I be?"

"Lannan, he stabbed you." I sniffle, calling down.

"No, he didn't sweetie. It must have been a bad dream you had, he wouldn't do that to me." Brodey replies, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"He did stuff to me," I begin. My voice trails away as I see Lannan walk into the room.

"I haven't done anything. What are you on about?" Lannan questions as he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"She's had a bad dream and it sounds like you hurt me and did stuff to her. I'm trying to tell her you wouldn't do anything like that, but she won't listen."

Lannan sits in between me and Brodey, with Kath to my left.

I move as close to Kath as I can and bring my knees up to my chest, sobbing and crying.

PING! PING! PING!

I hear Brodey's phone beep.

"Babi, our PAX tickets have come through, you're going as a creator and I've managed to snag you an all access areas pass!"

I push Lannan off the sofa and jump on Brodey, throwing my arms and legs around him.

"Be careful of the baby, you don't want to hurt them." Bazz tells me, showing me the email.