William is indeed cruel but he can never be this cruel or bad ...he's not that evil . 

A person who can smile like he did to me last time cannot be a person to cause all this pain ...

But ...

Wait ...

Wasn't he the one who caused me pain too?

I felt anxiety rushing inside me as those thoughts filled me up,  before she even spoke .

" HAHAHA "

I got started hearing her sudden laugh.

" haaa..." She sighed after suddenly laughing this loudly .

" what does it matter now? " she said with half smile on her face and sad look in her eyes .

" I mean look at me? I can't walk any more . I lost everything in my life. In fact i've no life " she shrugged looking at me .

" I'm better off dead " she said looking straight Into my eyes .

Her eyes seemed like they had no life in them . Just pure emptiness.

" NO! PLEASE DONT SAY THAT! " I yelled without noticing , saying that to her .

I just couldn't help it . Seeing this young girl like this . It tears my heart . She's too young to be like this .

She was surprised while she looked at me.

" why do you care much? In fact i might have seen you before ....you were bullied by him ...weren't You? " she asked looking at me .

I remained silent then i nodded .

" how amusing? What do you want now? You probably hate him ...yeah, just as much as i do. So it's good if he's in dangerous situation you should be happy by this " she smirked .

" n-no " I looked at her expression. She was shocked by my answer .

" I don't wish anything bad to him ...even though he was ....my bully . I j-just don't believe he's a ...bad person " I said looking down and then looking up to see her shocked expression on her face again.

" heh " she looked down and clenched her bed sheets hard.

" yes... " she said

" yes . He was the reason i'm here . He was the one who caused me pain and got me here . He's bad person " she said looking at me then smirked with haterd in her eyes ...

" I was In love with him . He played with me and gave me mixed signals.  I did everything to impress him to take his attention and please him . But nothing was enough to him . He played with me like a toy! Then he tossed me away " she said holding her bed sheets even tighter , gritting her teeth .

" I did everything i could to please him but it was never enough ... one day i was invited to a party he was in . He even told me to come . He then  was in party late at night . I tried to confess my feelings once and for all to him in front of his friends ...but he rejected me! in front all people there. Not only that but he threw a drink on me calling me ' slut ' i was humiliated. I walked out of the party crying ...I then ran off  and I-I didn't see the car coming ... and here I'm . I've become paralyzed . I can no longer use my legs " she said with sadness on her face and haterd too...

I can't believe it. so ...Len was saying the truth...

But ...

This isn't the solution...

I need her help to stop Len from this stupid revenge game . It's aimless and ...it won't make her happy again. I said to myself as I looked at her miserable face .