Laksh immediately get's up from her. He was looking everywhere but not at her. Ragini too get's up. She hurriedly takes out her night saree and runs to the washroom, cursing the phone and the person who has called. Laksh sighs as he picks up the call.

Laksh: yaah...

Op: sir, we've checked. Everything is at its place.

Laksh: okay, good.

He disconnects the call and wears his T-shirt. He then locks the door of the room and lays down on the bed. Ragini comes out of the washroom and lays down besides him. They weren't looking at each other. There was an awkward silence between the two.

Ragini: uhm... Who was on the call?

Laksh: Rohan... It was Rohan...

Ragini: oh...

She moves closer to him and keeps her head on his chest and her hand goes around him. Laksh too reciprocates and soon she drifts into sleep but Laksh was awake.

Laksh (in mind): what was that? What's happening to me? What this feeling is called? I really wanted to kiss her!! I wanted to... Calm down Laksh. It was because of the situation. It was because of the proximity. But I'm not angry or confused like I used to before whenever we had any awkward moment like this. Infact this was too much of what all we had in between us before but still I liked it. I liked to have her closer to me. I liked to see my effect on her. The way she acted to my touch gave me a happiness of another level. Her antics were just... She's so cute, so beautiful, so adorable, so innocent. This feeling is bliss. I have got addicted of her. I'm going mad. I'm going mad because of this girl. She's driving me insane.

Ragini (in a sleepy voice): I love you my teddy beal. You're sho comforting. I love you cho much but not more that my Laksh. I love him the most... But Laksh is teddy beal na... So I love teddy beal and Laksh both...

Laksh was as always spellbound by her love. He was going aww and aww at his cutest bachcha.

He hides her more into himself Ragini smiles inhaling his fragrance. Laksh too smiles at her.

Laksh: good night bachcha.

Ragini: good night love.

Laksh kisses her head and closes his eyes.

******************************

Next day:

Laksh enters inside the house after his office and finds everyone sitting in the hall. Sanskar, Arjun, Ryan and Misha were also present there. Ragini sees him and goes towards him. She takes his laptop from him.

Ragini: you came early today.

Laksh: hmm... I need to do something important.

Ragini looks at him confusingly. Laksh smiles at her.