Chapter 2

It was almost 5 PM. Yes ! Bed, I'm coming home !

A loud smack onto my table startled me, disturbing me from my thoughts.

"Daydreaming in my class, are we, Miss Jones ?"

Yeah and it was more pleasant than your dull fucking class.

"Excuse me !?", Miss Adley stated loudly.

"I said that out loud, didn't I...", I said after a slight moment of silence.

"I will see you in detention, Miss Jones."

Well that's just fucking marvelous.

"That's another hour detention tomorrow, Jones."

Fuck me...

The bell rang and within no time everyone had left the classroom.. and if I hadn't been given detention I would have been the first to leave this damn classroom. As I stared out of the window I could hear the clicks of heels from a distance approaching me.

"More pleasant, huh.", she began "I would say my classes are very pleasant and most certainly not dull."

"Oh yeah. Definitely.", I replied with a bored tone as I continued to look out the window, watching my friends grabbing their bikes and waving at me. Cheeky fuckers.

"Something more interesting outside that;s holding your attention, Miss Jones ?" , she went on with an annoyed in her voice.

"Everything outside is more interesting.", I said with a bored tone again.

I grabbed my phone and she quickly took it.

"Detention isn't the time to sext with your boyfriend, Miss Jones.", she said while walking towards her desk "Especially if I can do it way better."

Wow. Okay then...

I couldn't help but look at how she walked away. Those hips swaying despite the tight skirt she was wearing, which was definitely defining her ass. She took off her jacket and I smirked a little to myself as I saw her bra through her blouse. I wouldn't mind having a bite of those.. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts again by her voice.

"Now who's undressing who with their eyes ?"

"Umh I-I wasn't", I stuttered.

She walked towards me, undoing two buttons on her blouse and placed her glasses onto my desk.

"I guess you now know how I felt this morning..", Miss Adley whispered into my ear.

I swallowed as I tried to stay still despite the arousal settling in my lower stomach and judging by the smirk on her face I knew she heard it. She placed one of her hands onto my thigh, purposely settling part of her hand on my inner thigh, close to my...

I leaned back as she closed in more and more until I was eventually against the wall. Her lips nearly touched mine and I had full view on her bust. They aren't as small as I thought...

"Has your mother never taught you that staring is rude ?", she commented.

"Has your boss never taught you that this could get you fired ?", I replied.

"Hmm perhaps. What he hadn't told me is that I'd be teaching such bad girls like you...", she said as she brushed her lips against mine. So soft...

I gasped a little from the pang of arousal moving through me. She can call me that more often... Backing away she walked back to her desk and stated "You're dismissed. I'll see you again tomorrow.", looking up at me after putting her glasses back on with a raised eyebrow. I grabbed my backpack and made my way out the class.

"Oh, and Miss Jones..", she drawled. I stopped in the doorway and looked back at her "Behave..".

I simply nodded and cursed to myself. Why did she have to say that last part so seductively !?