Chapter 29 - On The Beach

Start from the beginning

"I know," She whispered.  "I need you to always tell me the truth, even if it may hurt me or lead to an argument. No matter what."

"Ok," He agreed.  "Same for you."

"Oh, if you're being an ass I sure will tell you!" She chuckled and Connor did too.  He spread his arms again but this time Riley didn't hesitate to step into them letting his warmth engulf her.

Standing on her tiptoes, Riley pressed her lips lightly to his, parting them to capture his softness. Connor eased his lips open to welcome hers, licking her lip to tease and seek entrance.  Riley brushed her tongue against his in return, bringing a growl of pleasure from Connor's chest.

Just as their kiss began to get heated, Riley pulled back, walking backwards toward the spread out blanket.  Connor observed her with a devious smirk and soon followed.  He watched with a growing hunger as she unbuttoned her blouse at a teasingly slow rate.  The garment fell from her shoulders and arms then flew behind her to land on the sand.

Stalking his way toward her, Connor's gaze followed every movement of Riley's hands as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She flicked it with her toes back behind near her shirt.  Connor couldn't take it anymore and lunged at her.  Lips collided, hands gripped tightly at her waist and around his shoulders as they sank back onto the blanket.

Connor's shirt was gone in a flash followed shortly by his jeans which joined Riley's clothes in their heap. Their lips met and tongues dueled again in messy, eager smacks.  Riley slid her hands over Connors muscular torso, reveling in each firm ridge of muscle and the soothing feeling of his warm skin against hers.

Grinding firmly against her panties, Riley arched her back lifting her hips to get the desired friction.  Soon her panties were gone then Connor reached around her back to unclasp her bra. 

Riley moaned softly at the their skin to skin contact, licked by the cool ocean breeze blowing around them.  Again pressing his lips to hers, Connor moved over her lips languidly, silently grateful for each moment with this woman.  Just as he coaxed her legs apart with his knee and sank in between, Riley cupped both his cheeks in her hands and pushed his face away gently.

"I do love you, Connor," She whispered.  "So very much."

"I love you, too, doce tesouro," He replied with a gentle smile tilting the corner of his lips.  The sudden sadness in Riley's eyes made it fade.  "What's wrong?"

Riley closed her eyes fighting the embarrassment she was feeling.  "Please...say my name when we're like this...It helps me know you aren't just using a line."

"If that's what you need to rebuild trust in me again...anything," He commented.  "I love you, Riley."

Riley closed her eyes, lips spreading into a wide smile hearing her name from his lips, dripping sweetly like honey.  Connor grinned as he stroked his length over her folds then pressed at her entrance teasingly grinding over her bundle of nerves but not pushing in yet.  This elicited a sharp inhale and moan which encouraged him on with this teasing.

"Nngh...please..." She begged, lifting her hips to try and get him inside.

Grinning as he leaned down to roughly kiss at Riley's neck then to her ear where Connor growled softly, "Anything, when you beg." 

Then he drove himself into her depths with one strong, fluid motion. Riley let out a sharp cry, arching her back again, nails digging into his back.  With deep desire burning from within, Connor pulled back then quickly dove back. He found a steady yet rough rhythm to ravish Riley completely on the privacy of this beach.