Intro

A young Native American girl was seen quietly reading in the library sitting in a chair in silence when suddenly a stomach-wrenching pain spread through her lower back and stomach. She let a slight squeak out from the sudden pain breathing heavily she had let go of her book letting it drop to the floor. She looked down and to her shock, she noticed her stomach had grown tremendously.

She paused sensing a dense liquid running down her legs from inside her now soaked pants. Then the pain returned a thousand times stronger until she couldn't keep her voice quiet anymore.

Quickly multiple people turned and noticed the scene and started to surround her. Then an older Spanish woman came forward shoving the people aside and helped the girl off her chair carefully setting her on the floor. She soon started yelling in Spanish to the other people, who just stood there gawking. The woman held the young girl in her arms shouting orders in English frustrated with the people not understanding her and not doing anything. Until finally everyone soon sprinted in action and started collecting the items that she ordered to help the young girl who had suddenly become very visibly pregnant and ready to birth.

~●~

The young girl's scream filled the once quiet library until finally, it went silent, then a baby cries were heard piercing the air. The young mother relieved to listen to her newborn child's cry she laid back down tired, the pain slowly started to fade away from her until finally, her breathing slowed and then halted her body now no longer moving.

The Spanish woman who had earlier come to help the young girl held the screaming baby in her hands, covered in blood. She snatched a towel someone had brought and started to gingerly cleaning the baby off, then wrapped the newborn in a scarf she had brought to library herself. She then turned to the girl laying down smiling to congratulate her on her newborn baby, until she had noticed that she wasn't moving. She paused then passed the baby to another person quickly in a panic and started to shake the girl's arm then shakily set her hand on the girl's neck to check if she was still breathing. Then a dead silence settled on the library the woman slowly let her hand of the girl's neck and covered her mouth and let out a silent cry muffled from her hand.

Everyone surrounded gasped and suddenly grieved for the girl's sudden death from her unexpected delivery. The new mother's body was too adolescent to go through such a painful experience and unforeseen birth she held on as long as she could, but in the end, it was too much.

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

~●~

The strange baby that had born in a library happened to be a girl, and before long she was abandoned since her mother had died from the delivery. No one wanted her no one took pity, so she was sent for adoption and soon had time had passed when suddenly an older man appeared. The little girl was found playing with wooden blocks clashing them together making a loud clank. However, she quickly stopped, noticing a shadow looming over her. Intimated she nervously looked up to see a white older man studying her every movement.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He then shifted his attention to the lady behind the little girl on the floor "Are you sure this the same little girl you were talking about?" the man asked seeming to be somewhat interested gazing back at the infant girl on the floor.

Then the lady apprehensively answered back, "yes I assure you she was just born a few weeks ago on October first. She has grown so fast that no one wants her." The man paused while staring at the infant intrigued with this strange phenomenon "Fascinating!" he quickly looked back at the woman "How much do you want for it?"

HE GOT EIGHT OF THEM