Eight

"H-homosexual? For real?" Hoseok asked as he looks at Jungkook who nodded in reply.

"More like gay. I always think she is , I showed her my abs before and she just... didn't care." V  said as he remembers the time when Lisa went inside the boys locker room looking for Jungkook but found V instead  who was half naked at that time.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Just because a girl is not attracted by your "ABS" " he said emphasizing the word abs "doesn't mean they're gay."

"True, my girlfriend, Jennie, she doesn't really care about my abs." Hoseok said as he taps his upper stomach.

V laughed a little and grins at Jungkook.

"So is that the reason why you're not dating anyone right now?" Hoseok asked to Jungkook and he didn't know how to answer.

"Umm... well... actually..." he said thinking of an answer...  "Oh yeah!" He finally thought of something "I plan to focus on my studies" he said proudly.

"Hahaha I knew it!" Hoseok said.

V on the other hand scoffs "oh please" he said and got the two guys attention.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing! He's just messing around" Jungkook said and he turned to V "right V?"

"Whatever you say" V said with a grin on his face.

Now Hoseok is starting to notice something but didn't give much attention to it.

"By the way, what did you do with all those lemons ?" Jungkook asked to V.

V leaned his back on the side of the bed. "Turned them into lemonade. What else?" He answered.

"Lemons?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, he received a box of lemons and sent them to me, he hates them." V said and Hoseok turns to Jungkook.

"You hate lemons?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded "yeah, can't stand them"

"Oh.. didn't know" Hoseok said.

"Really? Well do you know that he talks in his sleep?" V said and Jungkook eyes grew wide.

"V!"

"You do?" Hoseok asked while laughing a little.

Jungkook blushed "n-no I don't! When did I ever...."

"A lot. Everytime you sleep with me on my apartment you-"

"You sleep on his apartment?" Hoseok asked.

V and Jungkook went silent for a second and they both looked at each other.

"Yeah... since Jungkook's house is too far so he sleeps in my place every weekends." V said and Jungkook nodded. ".....sometimes" he added.

"Yeah.. that.. what he just said."

"Hmmm... " Hoseok hummed.

Meanwhile V has something on his mind. He bit his lip and and smiled "Hoseok?" He called.

"Yes?"