Emilio:"It is isn't it? I come here to relax when I've had enough of the people talking to me and trying to do business with me. It's really quite and relaxing in here." He said closing the door.

Emilio:"Now....where were we?" I felt him come up behind me and hold my hips in place leaving kisses down my neck.

Justin:"You weren't anywhere." He growled.

Emilio:"Let me touch you. Let me take control of you. Let me make the anger and pain go away. Let me make you my queen." He whispered in my ear the kisses on my neck never stopping as he now wrapped his arms around my stomach tightly.

Justin:"That motherfucker better not be touching you!" He yelled but all I could do is ignore him.

Lucas:"Justin calm down. It won't take long before she gives him the drug."

Justin:"But-"

Lucas:"No buts! Don't let your anger ruin this mission! Focus!"

Me:"Why don't I get us some drinks yeah?" I asked and turned around in his arms before placing a kiss to his lips.

Emilio:"Mmmhmm I would like that." He smirked and I pushed him down onto his bed before walking over to the Alcohol and poured it into two glasses before slowly and carefully got out the drug from my thigh belt and poured it into his cup.

Me:"Let's cheer." I said picking up the drinks and walking up to him and sat down on his lap passing him the drugged drink.

Emilio:"To us." He put his cup out.

Me:"To us." I said and clicked glasses with him bringing mine to my lips and watching him carefully as he downed the whole thing.

Emilio:"Mmmhmm baby you're so beautiful." He buried his face into my neck. When is this bitch gonna pass out?

Suddenly I heard him groan and his grip on my waist lightened.

Emilio:"I don't feel good." He groand and I got up from his lap.

Me:"That's good." I said straightening my dress while looking at him as he brought his hand to his face.

Emilio:"What did you do to me?" He groaned again and in a matter of seconds he passed out. Job done.

Me:"James. He's out."

"Finally." They groaned and I chuckled.

James:"Good. Now go to the left side of the bed and you should see a a shape of a square at the side." He explained and I walked to the side of the bed before bending down and took out the smallest knife.

James:"You literally just have to push on that." He said and I did just that watching as the square moved to the side revealing a bunch of different coloured wires.

James:"Now cut the wire that will let me hack into the camera system and the locks of the building."

Me:"Human language?"

James:"The blue wire." I rolled my eyes and cut the blue wire carefully.

James:"And I'm in baby!"

Jason:"Okay quick Kels get out of there and lock the door."

I put the knife back and walked out of the room looking both sides before locking the door and walking out of the building from the back.

I walked to the parking lot and took out the clip that was holding my hair up letting it flow down my shoulders.

I opened the back door and got out the duffle bag and got dressed into the outfit that was in there real quick making sure no one saw me. There were only causal black jeans, a white tank top, a black leather jacket and some white trainers and shoved my old clothes and shoes in the bag.

McCann Is Back जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें