EP.3: Say My Name

☇☾
BY's POV

As the heat of the sun blazing from the sky, I walked along the seashore, heels in hand, my bare feet kicking the wet sand as I tried to pull myself away from the water. "HongJoong" My throat was already drying as I called out a familiar name, this heat is killing me, I can't stand it. It's been years yet I haven't gotten used to the heat. I gasped for air, desperate for every last grain of oxygen, my whole body wished I could jump into the deep sea, letting the ocean engulf my body, as I take every drop of the water. I stood straight, pausing for a moment and stared into the ocean, hoping to see something beyond the horizon, but I saw nothing, except the glistening water that was created the sun.  A prick of pain shot into my mind, I held my head with a light hiss,

"Don't leave me, Please,"

I cried, wanting whatever pain I'm in would disappear. "Please stop." I begged, the pain was gone in as second, I sighed in relief. " I'll be there soon," I promised the exit the beach, strutting towards the city.

-

I glanced around the streets, walking wondrously like a lost child. I  felt a presence near me, I turned around to see people gazed at me, but as I looked they averted their eyes, I confusedly smiled at them. My smile faded-

'BoYeong' continue to walk, following the sound,

In a moment of self thoughts something hit me, literally. I could slightly see a blur of red, yet I didn't stop and walked forward

'BoYeong' I flung my body around,

I saw a boy in front of me, we were apart for a few metres ahead, reflecting my expression. We had a moment, paused in the time of thoughts. "BoYeong, Hi," I could hear that voice so clearly, I slightly smiled, remembering my precious and familiar somebody.

~

"BoYeong," I flipped my head around to see a boy sweetly calling out my name, "Hi" I greeted and turned to face him, "I guess you like your dress?" He asked, "I. Love it," I smiled excitedly, turning and twisting in my new dress, I faced the mirror to see my reflection, I chuckled as I saw myself in such a beautiful gown. "Thank you," I squealed as I hugged the boy in front of me, he was tense for second before comfortably patting my back, "You're welcome," He sighed. We pulled apart before he walked out, "Alright, I'll see you outside," He smiled.

-

I sat carefully on the barrel, fitting my new favourite dress. I gently grabbed the guitar next to me and placed it on my lap, I looked up to everyone that surrounded me, as much as I was now  nervous to play, they had expressions of excitement, some cheered me on. I smiled before pulling the first string. I began my song.

Within the moment, I was done, I glanced up and saw everyone was in awe, I hoped he was proud too, I looked at him, he smiled as he clapped, I was happy...

was...

-

"If you don't leave, you'd cause more trouble for them and us," my tears rolled down my cheeks as I listened to my sister's truth, "He'll come for them," She added, I was shaking for something to save us all, but that is impossible, someone had to be sacrifice. I looked at the floor as I clench my fists into a ball, I was gritting my teeth, holding onto this dark thought. "I will end things, I promise," I gave my sister an answer.

-

"Why would you leave me like this?" He cried, his words hurt me, I didn't want him to be in pain, I wanted the best, he... deserve the best. Something was blocking my throat, I was hurting too, I wanted to be strong but my tears didn't want to be held on, it just poured out. He walked closer and held my hand, holding me close to his heart, "Don't leave me." He begged,  "Please, I beg you to make things easier for me to leave," I pleaded, he did not let go of my hand.

"Stay away from me," I said,  I could tell he was confused, " Please, I don't want to risk yourself anymore, I will go, I will make everyone safe-" I continued yet was interrupted by a cough, I looked at my palm, it bled in red, I remember the dress. He ran to again, asking for help, "No, I am alright, You need to leave before--- just go," I asked, hoping he would but "NO," His tone was determined, worried at this sight of me. I was already lying on the ground, helpless, merciless, wrecked, damped in this suffocating air a I bled softly into the ground.

Yes, I am dying,

"Just look at me," I pointed at out, grabbing his cheeks to face me as I stared deeply into his ocean-like dark yet clear eyes, "I just need time to heal, alright? I need you to go far as you can, continue what you are doing, don't lose this," I placed my wrinkled finger on his forehead, "I don't want you to lose this beautiful mind of yours, and all those creative thoughts you've ever imagined, telling me to imagine it with you." I smiled weakly, "- but most importantly, your heart," I added, shifting my finger on his chest, "I will be home soon, I know we will meet again someday, if fate and time lies for us, I hope so." I chuckled, but he was in tears in seriousness it pained me millions times now that I could feel my time is ending soon. I held his hand tightly and pulled myself up, placing my lips on his, so softly he didn't feel a thing. I stood up and dragged myself near the cliff's edge, "For now, I have to leave." I stuttered, he was in shock, reaching for me, yet his feet was glued on the ground.

"Goodbye," I said my farewell before gravity pulled me towards the ocean, a part of me was happy for as I will be one with the ocean again, yet another reached for him, hoping he'll pull me up. My teared gravitated, almost wanted to stay, "I love you," I whispered before my eyes was shut and in that moment I felt my fragile wrecked body hitting the ocean's surface then darkness overruled my whole existence.

"I will see you again, -"

~

"HongJoong," I noticed I have said that out loud when the boy before me was startled, "How do you know my name?" He stared intently at me, I am at fault for my stupidity for everything is fated and misery fall upon us all, I wish for my lips would spill the truth yet- "I cannot say, it is for you to remember," I softly said, Who are you?" He asked once more, my whole body shook, it hurts, I was too sacred to tell so I twisted my heels and left the scene, leaving him in a state of confusion.

-

"Ugh I'm so stupid," I yelled at myself, standing in the dark ally within the city of lights and people passing by, I crouched down, hugging my knees, "Why must I be the only one remembering, why must he forget, this punishing is not fare, I di what I was told, I left them yet pain still follows us." I cried, "HongJoong, please remember," I begged,

~

"For you have sacrifice your own life to save them, in a way that it was not meant to be, you have broken the fate's rule, for that you will be torment with the most painful punishment,"

"To remove this punishment, the ones you saved must remember your name, say it out to you."

"If not, you will live on and remember everything and they'll live on theirs, forgetting you, they'll die, you won't."

~

"This curse," I clenched my head, "HongJoong, please..." I pleaded,

"Say My name,"

_To Be Continued_

___

G'day, it's 12, almost 1am and I just finished writing another character's POV, hoped you liked it. as always, vote and comment to share you thoughts,

loves of love

-TT