Part12 "One By One"

White: Noey, do you see something that serves us? ..... Noey ?? ... NOEY !!

Shit ... First Ron, then Po, and now Noey, I just hope they're fine ...

White: Ok ... I do not know what's going on, I do not know WHY this is happening, but if there's someone here hiding, that girl from before, I ask you to let yourself see

I had no answer, the only thing I could do was walk in circles because SOMEONE Lock the ventilation duct again with that indestructible material, and there I was, circling while the others could be dying, after a while, a door appeared in in front of me, this had a "Dimsue" written on it, I slowly opened the door, for some reason that door led to ... THE MOUNTAINS ??!, The door was serrated and then, I had to walk through the cold atmosphere of the mountains, I heard dry screams, then I found a door with a "Yuni", I opened it and out of nowhere I reached the caves, I crossed the rocky maze, then I found another door in a wall, this time with an "Arrow", I opened it, I went through it and fell down a metal staircase, the door also fell and was destroyed in a thousand pieces like a glass jar, I got up, I quickly recognized the place, I was in that maze where I found that orange Tubby, time went by, I could not find any way out of there, what put me in panic was the sound of that Tubby's footsteps, I was running, I could see him slowly approaching, after a while finally I found a door, but something disturbed me, that door had the name "Noey" in it, I panicked through the door and closed it with all my strength, then I looked around the place was a desert, a few dried trees adorned the place, to walk for a while I found some broken bars around a large door, the only thing that was inside was a tent to sleep, I assumed it was somewhere military property, there were custards, but that did not bother me in that At that moment, the only thing that worried me was a blue-skinned Tubby, I approached slowly to take a big surprise, that Tubby was missing half an arm, instead of that he had two long blades, on his other forearm he had two bones connecting both parts of the arm, the Tubby turned around revealing a completely black face except for two completely white eyes and teeth giving the shape of a circle ... or something like that, the Tubby started running straight towards me, I I tried to run but my legs did not move, the Tubby was eight steps away from me, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one ... the Tubby was in front of me, he did not do anything to me, I just I was staring, the Tubby said...

...Wake Up...

My sight was cut, then I woke up in a gray room, I was lying on a stretcher, I looked at my fur, all the blood disappeared like the marks, I looked around, there were many things that use the nurses, I got up and went through a door that would take me to a corridor, the floor was full of boxes, weapons and military helmets, I walked for a while looking for an exit and instead of finding one, I found a Tubby similar to the blue, the differences, his fur was albino like mine, both arms were replaced by blades, this one had a nurse's hat, for some reason I could saw the ribs, his face showed a smile not so nice that we say, his eyes they were totally dark except for one skyblue orb in each one, the Tubby quickly approached me with the sole intention of killing me, I ran in the hope of finding the others and getting out of this place, for some reason, I walked, more blood was on the floor, I did not know what to do, after a while I tripped with someone, I was in the chasm of him ... or her, to see who was below me I could not contain the blush

Anne: G-GUARDIAN !!

I was in Anne's chasm, as if it was not enough, I was touching her breast, I was excessively blushing, she hit me in the face, she stepped back covering her breasts with her arms

Anne: PERVERTED !!

SGTO. Miles: What happened here?!?!

I did not know what to say, Anne saw me blushing and half furious, I did not know if Miles was too, his helmet prevented me from seeing his expression, I tried to explain ...

White: A-Anne, I ...

SGTO. Miles: WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DID !!

White: Eh ..... I ....

TO BE CONTINUED