*Evolution of the Daleks*

Start from the beginning

Kas pulls me back by my coat tie, making me stumble back with a quiet squeak. "Calm down, tiny," he whispers in my ear, wrapping an arm around my waist. "How did you end up in 1930?" he asks Dalek Sec.

He pushes himself off the pillar, pulling at his suit to straighten it as he eyes me warily. "Emergency Temporal Shift," he explains with a shrug.

"That must have roasted up your power cells," I snort loudly. "Ha, now you're stuck!"

"Time was, four Daleks could have conquered the world," Kas taunts, rubbing my side as he tries to calm me while his own anger washes over me continually. "But instead you're skulking away! Hidden in the dark! Experimenting! All which results... in you," he eyes Dalek Sec.

"I am Dalek in Human from!"

"Bang-up job, really," I roll my eyes, my hand twitching as it hovers over my blaster. "What does it feel like, though?" I raise an eyebrow, stepping away from Kas to circle Dalek Sec slowly. "You can talk to us, Dalek Sec- it is Dalek Sec, is it not?" I ask, leaning closer to him and my lips twitch up when he takes a step back. "That is your name?"

"You've got a name and mind of your own," Kas adds, glancing at me as worry hits me. "Tell us what you're thinking right now."

"I... feel... Humanity!"

"Good, that's good," Kas nods.

"I feel... everything we wanted from mankind! Which is ambition, hatred, aggression, and war! Such... a genius for war!" he breathes in awe.

"No, that is not what Humanity means," I wrinkle my nose.

"I think it does," Dalek Sec retorts, putting his hands behind his back as he continues to watch me circle him. "At heart, this species is so very... Dalek," he smirks. "Your pet mouse showed that quality with his guns and soldiers," he taunts, making me tense. "Or your sister when she destroyed the Emperor. She was a good Dalek."

The Doctor grabs me and pulls me back when I lunge forward with a snarl as my light flows around my entire body. "Alright, so what have you achieved, then?" he raises his eyebrows, keeping me firmly by his side. "With this Final Experiment, eh? Nothing! Cause I can show you what you're missing with this thing," he pats the radio with his free hand. "Simple little radio," he smiles.

"What is the purpose of that device?" Dalek Sec starts at it with a frown.

"It plays music, genius," I roll my eyes. "What is the point of that, I wonder?"

"Oh, with music you can dance to it," Kas grins, twirling me and then pulling me back to him, starting to dance with me. "Sing with it... fall in love with it," he dips me.

"Charmer," I tease his attempt to lighten my mood and he clicks his tongue, sending me a cheeky wink. "Unless you are a Dalek, that is," I smirk at Dalek Sec when the Doctor pulls me back up. "Then, of course, it is just noise," I take the Doctor's sonic and aim at the radio.

A high-pitched wail comes from the radio and Dalek Sec holds his head in pain with the other three Daleks spinning around in almost panic. The Doctor and I turn to the prisoners, "run!"

All of us run through the sewers. We reach a cross-section to see Martha stopped in the middle. "Come on, move! Move, move, move, move!" Kas shouts, pulling me after him. I grab hold of Martha's hand as we pass her and she yelps as she's pulled along as well.

I roll my eyes when I see Tallulah standing in the middle of one of the tunnels, looking around - lost. "Oi, Tallulah! Move your arse!" I call and Martha grabs her hand with her free one as we pass.