part 22

Arnav feels pain in his heart. Today he raised a hand on her, his doll. If anyone who thinks to hurt her he will not leave them easily and he will show the hell to them but here today he the reason. He is the reason for her tears. What he will do now he hurt his Doll.

He comes to the senses when his nani scolded him.

Nani: Why chote? Why did you did like this?

Arnav didn't say anything he low his head. His eyes gets wet in tears

Mami: Hello hi bye bye why son you slapped khushi daughter like this.

Hearing this he look at mami with rage and he yelled on her mani seeing his sudden yelled on her she get scared and jerked back.

Arnav: WHY MAMI WHY DID YOU DID LIKE THAT

mami: wo... Son... she gulped her saliva seeing is angry look.

Arnav: why mami you lie to me khushi fall from the staircase. You all very well know if anything happened to her I will not be alive. Then why you did like this?

Mami: Wo... son khushi daughter only told me to say like this to you and call you into a home

Arnav: If she does not understand, do not you understand too?

Mami low her head and whispered,"  I am sorry son"

Anjali: leave it all this. Fist we will go and see khushi

Arnav said guiltily,"  No di.. I can't...."

Anjali and  others whispered,"  Chote.... / Arnav..."

Arnav said," No, di  I can't, how can I go in front of her?"
He looks at his hand, which he slapped her and said with rage," With this handy I slapped her" and he starts to punch his hand on the wall. Blood starts to ooze out.

See this other gasped and crying.

Anjali shouted - Chote... Chote... stopped....chote stopped..

But Arnav didn't stop. Others also tried to stop him. But he didn't listen. He is punching his hand on the wall with so much rage.

Anjali said with tear in her eyes," Chote please stop Chote see your hand bleeding"

Arnav: I will not stop di. This is my punishment for hurting her.

Suddenly they heard glass breaking sounds. Arnav stops punching his hand on the wall and freezing on the spot. His eyes opened in wide. Again, they're hear glass breaking sound. Without thinking anything he rushes to upstairs, rush near her room shouting," DOLL......."

He saw the door close. Some fear start to grab his heart. His heart starts to beat in panic. He runs near to the door and start to banging the door and try to open and he yelled," Doll... Doll please open the door"

But she didn't open the door. Now fear start to grab his heart more. His legs and hands are shaking in fear. If something happened to her how will he live? He will die. He starts to banging the door and yelling,"  Doll... Doll opens the door. I am sorry doll I will not never hurt you. Please doll come and beat me and punish me, but don't hurt yourself. Please... Please open the door Doll...."

Caspar standing near to Arnav foot and barking like he also saying like, her to open the door. Others also said  her to open the door.
But khushi didn't open the door... He finally made a decision and broke the door in two there push. That door gets broke. When the door was broken, he was marched inside the room hurriedly. The others followed him.