💔

Sometimes the love and care we give is not enough. We cannot expect a person to return the love and care we gave. And for the worse they will just ignore all the effort you exerted and treat you like you don't exist.

I always say to myself I can endure the pain and how useless you treat me. I'm no longer the person that gives you happiness, I'm no longer the person that put smile on your lips, I'm no longer the person that makes you laugh and I feel like I'm no longer the person that you need.

What hurt me most is that you make me feel so insecure, jealous, and loosing my self confidence over you. Because of loving you so much and caring to you that much, less I do it to myself.

Am I the only one here fighting for? Am I the only one here loving? Am I the only one here caring? Am I the only one here believing that we can make it through? That we can make our own love story? Am I the only one left in this relationship?

Please tell me if you're not the same person I knew, I cared, I missed, I loved, and I'm dreaming for to be my last.

Please tell me if you don't want me anymore, if you don't care anymore, if you don't miss me anymore, if you don't love me anymore and if I'm not the one that you want for the rest of your life. Jml-