(unedited) Chapter 13: Feeling

A/N: Ha ha... time really flies.. forgive me *shrugs* at least I updated? :D

Draco continuing to act rather odd during class- more than a typical wizard-veela hybrid should be. His hand would fidget toward her, but rather than take her hand he would try to pull it back. She watched as he rubbed his temples and groaned. She placed her hand in his and drew small circles on his knuckles. She felt him stiffen a bit, but continued until he finally relaxed.

The class seemed to drag on. Hermione found herself disregarding the lesson to focus more on the professor. She watched how she talked, how she walked, looked at the colors of her garment, realizing they were always the same color scheme-oranges and browns with pops of green. Her accent gave no information other than her native language not being English-but she even hid that well. Hermione didn't believe her teacher to be evil, but she had been wrong before. She huffed as the teacher sat back down and avoided several papers scattered on the edges of her desk, with grace Hermione wished she possessed.

Soon the class had been dismissed and Hermione left more confused and frustrated then when she arrived.

Blaise had taken Draco to their next class to berate him with questions of yesterday so she walked herself. Afterward, she had wandered the halls. She felt a pull toward the North tower. Where a jumpy divination professor opened the door and smiled. "My dear, you gave me a fright."

Hermione rolled her eyes but gave a small smile, "sorry professor just strolling around for my free period."

The lady with big glasses nodded and opened the door a bit wider, "would you care to come in? I know you're not quite fond of Divinations, but would you mind helping me sort leaves?" Hermione shook her head and entered the oddly decorated classroom.

She picked up the book of leaves and began separating them into small piles. Halfway through, she had noticed the professor looking into a glass jar, grinning and nodding her head, pleased. Hermione turned back to the leaves and put them in their corresponding vile.

Suddenly she felt long fingers grip her shoulders tightly and spin her around. Her former professor inhaled deeply with her mouth agape. Her eyes went foggy and she spoke deep and hoarsely. "Beware the green!" She urged.

"What?" Hermione asked frantically.

The professor's words seem to boom. "Beware; in two full moons; when green begins to dance and fire begins to sings, the wind will blow blue and It cannot be stopped!" Her voice seemed to grow louder and her grip tightened. "The birds will flee and clouds of grey will descend! No longer soft, white, and pure, but talon-ed, dirty, and muddled. The servant will be more powerful than their Lord. All will be left in black and blood. A dark king known to them will assist the brightest witch, but they mustn't get distracted by the things they love and stop the dark rain!"

With those final worlds the professor's hands dropped from her shoulders, her blue eyes no longer clouded by the haze of prophecy. The professor turned her head to the shocked look her former student bore. "My dear, are you alright? You're looking pale."

Hermione subconsciously shook her head as she lifted her hand to her chest. She dropped the vile she held and ran. She ran so fast her legs ached. The same feelings from the summer of sixth year came flooding back to her. She let her feet guide her. She spoke the password to the griffin that spun around and took her to the headmaster's office. She breathed heavily, and swung her head from side to side as she entered the large room.

It was empty.

_____________________________

She made her way to a large structure, encircled by gold. With a wave of her wand she pulled a silvery swirl from her mind and placed it into the bowl with water. She held her breath as yanked out a quill and parchment from her bag. She dunked her head into the water and listened intently.