CHAPTER 13

C’mon my car is over there, he pointed in a direction as we started walking that way. He put an arm over my shoulder and I looked around if anyone would find it weird or so. We walked over to his car and I climbed on the passenger seat. My heart was bumping all the time. In the car we stayed silent, I found it kind of awkward and scary at the same time actually. Why the fuck did I even agree to this? I’m so dumb, really. Why was I even scared of Riley? Maybe because the blood on my shirt was actually caused by him. My head was still spinning, probably because of the weed. I tried to act normal but I felt like my head was turning in circles. Just hold your fucking head still goddamnit. I looked out of the window but my vision was just so slow. I chuckled again because everything was so slow. But as soon as my chuckle was out I regretted it immediately because Riley looked confused at me. ‘dude you on drugs?’ ‘what? Haha no, no way.’ I said. Shit why do I always look so obvious. ‘yes you are’ Riley said. ‘Maybe…’ I tried. ‘it’s alright, but actually, you have any more stuff?’ he asked me. ‘well, yeah I still have some left, why?’ I asked him. ‘when we’re home we’ll smoke one together alright?’ He asked. ‘o-okay’ I said. It didn’t really surprise me he also smoked weed. Let’s say he had the looks of someone who would do it. We parked in front of a normal white house. He opened his front door and screamed his mom’s name. no answer. ‘well looks like we’re home alone’ he said as he winked at me. ‘c’mon let’s go to my room’. And so we did. His room wasn’t that special, just a normal messy teenager room with posters of bands on the walls. ‘give me your shirt.’ He said. ‘what why?’ I asked, what the fuck? ‘because there’s all blood over it you dumbass.’ He said. oh… I handed him my shirt and he disappeared for a couple of minutes. ‘it’ll be clean in no time’ he said. I guess he put it in the washing machine. I caught him staring at me but he quickly looked away. Or it was because I had a killer body, or it were the couple of bruises I still had on my chest. I bet it was the second. We both sat down on his bed and I handed him my bag with the stuff, he started rolling a joint. He lit it up and there we sat, on his bed sharing a joint. ‘so, Paco, tell me about your family.’ Riley suddenly said. What? Why would he want to know that? I told him that he had to forget what I said that time I was drunk and messed my dad’s room up. ‘my family? Oh umm, nothing important really, I’m an only child and that’s it.’ ‘oh, really? And what about your mom and dad?’ he asked me. ‘oh… my parents are nice people, I love them.’ I lied with a fake smile on my face. I hope it didn’t look as fake as it felt because I didn’t want him to know anything about my home situation. ‘really?’ Riley asked me. shit he has to believe me. ‘umm, yeah.’ I said, looking away from his gaze. ‘well, seems like I’d have to meet them once.’ He said. My eyes shot up and I looked at him in fright, which I quickly turned in a pokerface. ‘um.. I don’t think so.’ I said. ‘oh, why not?’ he asked with a grin on his face. ‘Riley, why are you always acting so strange? First you have sex with me and second you beat me up because you think I’m a fag, and now you act all nice to me? why should I let you meet my parents, if you are the one who knocked me unconscious?’ I was beginning to get really annoyed. He always acts so strange! he must be bipolar, believe me. ‘are you sure I’m the only one who beats you up?’ Riley asked me. ‘what the fuck do you mean.’ I said. Why doesn’t he mind his own business, jeez. ‘don’t get all angry on me babe, but those bruises every week isn’t always from me, and the way you acted last time in your dad’s room wasn’t very… kindly.’ ‘mind your own business Riley.’ I said. ‘okay’ he said. He probably saw I was getting annoyed as hell. I took the last drag of our joint and threw it away. I looked up at him to caught him staring at me. ‘what’s wrong?’ I asked. ‘nothing’ he said. We kept on staring at each other for like 5 more minutes whereupon we just began laughing. This weed was getting to our head. I really couldn’t stop laughing and my stomach began hurting. I threw my head back, which wasn’t a very good idea because I fell of the bed. Riley quickly looked at me to see if I was okay, but after 2 seconds we just burst out laughing again. ‘oh shit, Riley’ I stuttered in between laughs. ‘you know, that’s really hot when you say that.’ Riley said. I stopped laughing and looked at him for a second. But yeah, we burst out laughing once again. Riley gave me his hand to pull me on the bed again, but I was laughing way to hard. I tried to pull me up but ended up pulling Riley down. He landed right on top of me and I gasped by the big amount of weight that landed on me. We were still breathing heavily as the laughing decreased. I looked up and damn those eyes hit me again. ‘I told you, you can’t resist me’ Riley said. He’s right. ‘that’s not true’ I said as I started moving, trying to get him of me. ‘get of me’ I said. ‘I know you don’t want that’ Riley said as he pinned my hands above my head. I closed my eyes. I really need to get him of me, as much as I don’t want it. I can’t show him I’m weak. ‘Riley.. g-get o..’ I couldn’t finish my sentence. ‘I know you don’t want it’ he whispered in my ear. Shit this is getting difficult. ‘I… no, I…’ I tried. But when he moved his hips on mine, I gave up. ‘I… ughh’ he started to kiss my neck while grinding on me. ‘fuck… ahh’ I moaned by the amazing feeling that was going through my body right now. He kissed up my jaw and ended up brushing my lips. I opened my eyes and almost drowned in his. Damn those fucking blue eyes. ‘see, I knew it.’ He said. And with that he crushed his lips on mine. I kissed back eagerly and my tongue touching his, made me more excited than ever. He let go of my hands and I immediately grabbed his hair with my right one and slipped my left hand under his shirt. I traced my fingers up his back and neck whereupon I slid it down again under his pants. Damn ass. I gripped it tight in my hands and Riley moaned by this. It made me feel so good to know I could make this guy moan. We interrupted our kiss for a couple seconds so he could take his shirt of as well. His bare chest touching mine gave me even more shivers. While kissing he started pulling of my pants. Next thing I know is that the feeling of his tongue sliding over my penis made me gasp and moan at the same time. ‘holy sh-shit Riley’ I stuttered. ‘you like that don’t you’ he said seductively. I’ve never known a girl who sucked better dick than Riley, he was like a god at this. After like 5 minutes I could already feel my muscles tensing. ‘oh my god, I’m not gonna last any longer’ I moaned. And suddenly he stopped. ‘what, why?!’ I whined. ‘I’m not ready with you, yet.’ Riley said while grinning. He came back to my face and kissed my hungrily. We were both naked now, grinding on each other, while kissing very wild. And after 20 more minutes we were both screaming each others name while Riley was bumping into me. ‘oh fuck fuck fuck!’ I screamed with each thrust. I’ve never had such a wild sex in my life, this was a whole new experience. We fucked on the bed, on his desk, on the floor, even against the wall. And all that in just a half an hour. We were now on his bed again, Riley on top of me and we were going so fast I was almost going to collapse from the exhaustion. ‘ohh yesss’ I screamed while I came, and three fast thrusts later, Riley came as well, screaming my name. We both collapsed on his bed and I fell asleep in his arms. Damn.

-hey, guys, I know, it took a while, but no one's commenting or voting so it's difficult to stay motivated :( anyways, I decided to keep on writing so yeah, tell me what you think, or if there are any mistakes etc. 

~pic of Francisco on the right