The Bear & The Tiger

A

: Sorry if its bad but this my first real book so... But enjoy some OTAYURI!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otabek's POV

I was watching Yura skate was beautiful and something i'm sometimes jealous of, his flexibility which really amazes so much since we were kids, I have told him before but I can see it in his eyes that resembles a soldier's bravery and determination that he doesn't believe that Otabek 'the cool guy' is jealous of him but I am more than jealous of him. I want him, more than friend but as a lover, he may be innocent in his own way but I want to break him in ways that makes him only want me.

“Beka!are you hearing me?" Called out the little angry kitten people call Yurio the Russian punk.

“Yes Yura, you were saying?"  Asked him looking into his eyes that never breaks from my stare.

“Never mind” He whispered and blushed a bit looking away from my unwavering gaze on his beautiful face.

“Yura, I know this might not be the right time but I'm going to say this again but more direct so you get my point better, Yura I like you and I want to be your boyfriend and have you as mine but it all depends on what you want Okay ” I said hitting the nail on the head then walked away from him and the rink.

At the hotel

Otabek's POV

I really wish he says yes to being mine but if he doesn't it would make no sense to stay in Russia with him anymore, I have to go home to my family. Yura entered the shared living which we share with Victor,Yuri,Chris and troubled  but he didn't realize I was there because he was on his phone so he sat across from me. He looked up and straight into my eyes and made a small jump in surprise.

“BEKA! SAY SOMETHING TO A PERSON! ” He shouted in surprise from not realizing me.

I couldn't answer him without saying how much I want him so I just nodded and looked away from him. Turning to look at him I saw he was looking troubled, even though he was looking down at his phone it looked as if he was looking past the screen in front of his face.

“Yura are you okay?” I asked him not liking the look on his face.

He got up and stared at me with his face blank of all emotions, even I Otabek Altin couldn't read him and I can read anyone. He walked up on in me while I was thinking and straddled me and placed both his hands on both sides of my face and to my surprise he kissed me. Yura is kissing me, YURA IS KISSING ME!. My body went into auto pilot mode and I grabbed his waist and held him so gently like I didn't want break him.

“Beka... I want to be yours" He said placing his head on my shoulder.

“Of course Yura"I smiled kissing his neck and hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shortness of the chapter but the requested chapters will be longer

Bye potatoes😋