Building tension

Following Bokugo , we stopped outside the dinner hall where no-one was around...

"Kid"Bakugo snapped,

"We're the same age"I giggled.

"Idiot...I want to know how you riled up cool dude," he argued, slamming me against the wall.

" Uhh..could you please not?..I'm sorry...you'd have to ask that yourself...its personal to him...I can't tell you...sorry Kacchan",I answered, confused about his actions.

"Get him to tell me, my ass...he won't say a thing...TEll ME!" he demanded,keeping me slammed against the wall.

" Sorry...I...I don't want you to hurt me...but his privacy not mine...I couldn't do that to him...so yeah"I added.

"Idiot...What kind of bully doesn't leap at a chance to hurt another?The thing is that your tactics must be dirty too as even Todoroki got mad!He never shows his emotions!" Bokugo exclaimed.

"Are you sure?He wasn't always like that...he was.."I mumbled to myself, as i swiftly broke free from him.

Running away, I bumped into Todoroki.I quickly explained how sorry I was and left before he could reply ; he hates me anyway.Once I reached our classroom,I waited there for our next lesson to begin-I only had to wait five minutes!The rest of the day, I felt extremely awkward as tried to avoid everyone at all costs.When the school day finished, I rushed to my dorm to avoid any further problems.I swiftly got changed and went for a quick jog for training- I herd that this school was famous so I had to be strong.i couldn't always rely on my quirk.

During my jog , I spotted an angry 😡 hedgehog-Bokugo.To avoid further awkwardness (basically him thinking I was following him) I took out my headphones and joined him.He didn't seem very happy about it either-it was tragic.As soon as I joined him, he gave me a death stare warning me to back off.Despite this, I dicided that making friends, or somewhat people who tolerated me,would be beneficial.

"Hey!Uhh Kacchan...do u wanna run together?"I asked.

"Crap no...why would I run with a flipping idiot...someone who everyone hates too!"he answered, speeding up.

"First of all,from what I've heard you don't even care about what others think of you...I mean with your anger issues-"I argued , also speeding up.

"Anger Issues?You damn pest...it's evident that you won't leave me alone...so just keep up idiot" he loudly stated, speeding up even more.

"Oh-oh such big words for a-"I giggled, suddenly being cut off.

"Damn idiot , DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" he argued.

We continued running  until we ran three miles....Bakugo was so fast...I'm seriously thinking that he wants me dead.The whole thing was like a stupid competition...we didn't even talk much but I soon went back to my dorm:texted a couple people, watched a movie and ate so many snacks.After this, I went too sleep and tried to prepare myself for the day ahead.

~time skip~

It was morning and I swiftly got changed into my school uniform.I couldn't help but think about how Todoroki thought I was dead all these years and how pretective his reaction was.To be honest , after coming to U.A high ,I thought he'd have forgotten about how we used to sneak out and meet in the forest.He was my only friend and now I've lost him too.Its that crappy government trying to cover up everything that happened over the last four years.This must've been their last effort to cover it up!

At about 8:30 I heard a knock at the door...it was Todoroki.He wanted to tak about my name (since I hadn't gotten a new one), so I let him in: