However this was a bad move on his part because as soon as he stepped out he was greeted by multiply fans screaming in his face and flashes going off.

He was pulled back by the neck of his shirt roughly and dragged back inside the hotel just before he was mauled by the fans. He turned to see Harry was the one that had pulled him back in.

"Uhh, thanks, for that, I guess" he muttered.

Harry didn't reply and instead rolled his eyes before turning back around and calling someone on his phone.

A second later body guards had marched over to them, Louis realised Harry must have called them.

"What happened?" Paul, their body guard asked, relieved to see they were ok, he would be fired if anything had happened to them.

"Louis here almost got himself mauled by the fans, Harry had to drag him back inside" Niall told him, gaining a nod in reply.

"Cheers Harry, Simon would have had my head if anything happened to him" Paul thanked. He then turned to Louis.

"You, however, what were you thinking walking out there, did you not notice the screaming girls?" He sternly said, pointing in Louis's face.

"No- I just, i was distracted ok?" He stuttered out, he wasn't even sure why he was so nervous to be honest, Paul was just...intimidating when up close.

"Well don't be, that could have ended badly" he replied, not amused what so ever.

Louis just nodded and looked down at his shoes, feeling utterly stupid, how could he just walk out there, he should know the risks by now, he thought sadly.

Zayn came over and patted him on the back, taking Louis' attention back to the real world. He squeezed his shoulder in a reassuring way which made Louis feel significantly better about his mistake.

"Right, we will clear the way and only come out when we give the clear okay?" Paul told them.

They knew not to disagree with him so they nodded and watched as he made his way out the door, shouting at the fans to make way for them.

Louis did feel bad for them, he knew they probably only wanted a photo or signature, and how could he blame them when it was all over Twitter that they were at this hotel, anyone in the area would show up after seeing it.

Once it was clear to go, they made their way outside one by one, into they eyes of the public for the first time as a band after the hiatus.

Many questions were screamed at each of them but only one stood out to Louis.

"Harry are you back with Kendall Jenner?!" One fan screamed, causing louis' head to shoot up, confused.

Harry didn't reply to the question, causing Louis to wonder if it were true or not as he hadn't even heard of the rumour since he didn't go anywhere near news of Harry for the past 4 years.

Louis frowned and got into the car waiting for them, he was sat next to Niall and Zayn while Harry was sat upfront and Liam was in the far back.

"Your with Kendall again?" Zayn asked Harry, Louis mentally thanked him, now he could get answers without having to ask himself.

"Not exactly" is all he replied, great, so much for getting answers.

"What does that even mean?" Liam asked.

"It means what it means, I took her out, paps caught us, assumed we were dating again and then the whole world was speculating. Nothing new for me" he explained.