1

"Must you go Leah?"

Said girl frowned and ran her fingers through her long auburn hair. This seems oddly familiar.

"Yes Zelda, I must. You know I promised him." She replied as she met the princesses gaze.

Zelda smirked , while shifting her weight and crossing her arms. "Your farm boy?"

A light pink dusted across the knights face. Her usual cool demeanor completely gone, as she stuttered like an idiot.

Zelda let out a laugh as Leah whined, saying, 'her comment caught her off guard.'

"Just watch yourself out there." The blonde started. Her blue eyes serious as she looked at Leah.

"It'd be quite a shame if something were to happen to my appointed knight." She finished, a hint of tease in her voice.

The brunette smiled softly " Well Zelda, there's a reason i'm your appointed knight."

She laughed at the girl's confidence.
There was a reason alright. Leah had originally come to castle town to train herself and become a knight, like her father.

Though soon enough, Leah's skills were simply above everyone else. She had a way with sword, almost as if she was born to wield one.

She had graduated the academy at the top of her class, and eventually, Rhoam (nani did I spell that right? xD)
Selected her to protect his daughter, Zelda.

Zelda wasn't very fond of the idea of having a 'babysitter' as she would put it. But in time Leah became a cherished friend, and Zelda felt as if all her troubles seemed weightless whenever she would spend time with her.

She would miss the brunette, and the castle would seem quite lonely without her presence, but she knew she would return shortly.

Saying her goodbyes, Leah exited the castle. The cold morning air greeting her as she nodded at her fellow comrades.

She kept calm as she walked through castle town, and to the stables where her steed, Alex waited for her.

Each passing minute she grew more excited. It had been about two years since she's visited Ordon.

She could already smell the cent of hay, it gave her a warm feeling inside of her as Alex trotted through hyrule field.

♡♡♡♡♡

The trip back home was agonizingly slow, but eventually she walked through a gate with a sign reading 'Faron Province'

Once again the scent of hay filled her senses. A wide grin found it's way onto her face as she leaned foward to softly caress her horse.

"Smells like home, huh?" She cooed to him. Alex let out a delighted sound. Leah giggled as she looked back up to the road ahead of her.

She could hear the distant laughter of children. She was close all right.

"Hyah!" She whipped the reigns that were held tightly in her fists. Alex began to sprint. Leah desperately wanted to get there, but she wouldn't push Alex more than she should.

Come on, come on, come o-

Alex came to an abrupt stop, almost flinging Leah off of him. Rearing up, he let out a cry.

"Woah! Hey, calm down!" The brunette attempted to calm the equine.

"I think you've worked hard enough for today." Leah laughed nervously. While hopping off of Alex.

"I can walk from her-Hey!" She was startled as a monkey and a small child zoomed past her.

A second child quickly approaching her stopped and called out to, who she was guessing, the child that nearly gave her a heart attack.

"Talo get back here you idiot!" He fumed.

Leah walked up to him while leading Alex along.

She had at first planned to talk to the kid, but the man-child looking creature, quite frankly, creeped her out.

She thought she would've been used to it by now. Hyrule is filled with many strange faces, but this kid..was on a whole knew level of 'my mom is my aunt, so yeah incest.'

But hey Ordon is pretty closed off from everywhere else, so I guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Leah internally cursed at herself for making such assumptions, and that maybe the child just had down-syndrome.

Realizing that karma is a dick and will most likely bite her in the ass later for this, she just decided to stop thinking about it entirely.

To wrapped up in her thoughts, she hadn't notice the male coming towards her at an alarmingly fast pace until he collided with her shoulder.

Leah hissed in pain as she was thrown off balance, and tumbled to the hard ground. There's my Karma

"Oof!" Said another voice.

Leah huffed in annoyance. These little detours were keeping her from reaching her destination, and she was quite sick of it.

"Oof is right! Watch where you're going next time, asshole!" She barked, not amused.

"S-sorry!" The man got on his knees quickly to look at who he had gotten all to familiar with seconds ago.

She held her left shoulder while glaring at him, annoyed by the boy untill she took in his features.

Her heart picked up in pace, a dark read spreading across her cheeks.

"Link!??"

The man stared at her, confusion adorning his handsome features.

He locked eyes with her, The purple shade of them making him realize who he was staring at.

"Leah!??"

Said brunette began to laugh profoundly. "I should've known, only you are that clumsy."

Link wanted to sit there and admire how beautiful she's grown, but he hadn't the time.

He spun his heel, and continued what he was trying to accomplish in the first place.

"Wh-where are you going!?" The brunette yelled.

Link didn't answer her, he'd have time for that later. Right now Talo could be in trouble, and Leah was gonna have to wait a little longer.

♡♡♡♡♡
HEYOOO. 1st chappy. I hope it's good enough 😓 I really tried 😂
All of my motivation went into writing this, and now I barley have an AN lol

-LegendofLoink

Word count: 985